Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Oak

needsize

Elite Mentor
Platinum
What happened to you today? I thought you wanted to learn how to deadlift! You missed 455lbs for 3 sets of 5 reps off the floor.
Picture Homer Simpson singing "I am the Champion"

i know i should stayed but i was pretty hungry,i got there to early cuz it was the only time i could get a ride,you guys are insane with the weights ya use,ive got my form down now,time to add weight and see if it sticks,ive practiced everyday ive been in the gym since dissto showed me how to do them,next time i will set it up so im there for the whole thing,you boys take a long time to warm up also,probably something i should adapt into my training

I consider the warmup the most important part of my workout, if I don't get the feel of the weights there is no way I could go that heavy, plus it's not worth risking injury to save a few minutes.

i agree,i should stop being lazy then maybe i would grow more,besides i get strains in muscles more then i would like so a warm up would help

I find I have no strength unless I warm up big time first. ie, for for deadlifts, I do 5-10 minutes on the treadmill first, then I stretched out pretty good, then did 5 reps on 135, 5 on 225, 3 on 315, 2 on 365, 2 on 415, then sets of 5 on 455. Takes forever but I stay healthy and am stronger in the big lifts.

im still struggling with deads i got through 2 sets with good form then the rest went to shit,i got so frustrated last nite i stripped the bar and did nothing but form for a half a hour

Top Bottom