Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with 4 day’s lifting program

There is no one size fits all workout program
get a log up and going and post up what you're doing and then we can help you assist and adjust

log this one for sure it has the potential to be a good one
I would also not forget to do cardio it's very important

Hey brothers. I will be posting my cycle within 24 hours. It will include recent blood work, test levels while on and off cycle and what my trt looks like. I will also have my anticipated diet.
I work in a hospital 3 days a week from 7-7:30. (12 hour shift). can use some suggestions on 2 areas:

1. what training exercises would you recommend for lifting 4 days a week?
2. regarding diet, what do you recommend so I can eat 5-7 meals a day while I’m working?

keep in mind I work in a hospital, so if there is a trauma, mass casualty event, or other event happening, it will interfere with training. Life happens and it’s my job to fix what I can.

thank you for in advance for your help.

BigD
Gotta food prep the meals bro so you have food ready. Have shakes in there too when short on time. I would just get on a split and keep it rotating. chest a day, back and shoulders a day, bis and tris a day then Legs and abs a day. repeat

Gotta food prep the meals bro so you have food ready. Have shakes in there too when short on time. I would just get on a split and keep it rotating. chest a day, back and shoulders a day, bis and tris a day then Legs and abs a day. repeat
100% speaking facts

Top Bottom