Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with 4 day’s lifting program

bigdextreme74

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hey brothers. I will be posting my cycle within 24 hours. It will include recent blood work, test levels while on and off cycle and what my trt looks like. I will also have my anticipated diet.
I work in a hospital 3 days a week from 7-7:30. (12 hour shift). can use some suggestions on 2 areas:

1. what training exercises would you recommend for lifting 4 days a week?
2. regarding diet, what do you recommend so I can eat 5-7 meals a day while I’m working?

keep in mind I work in a hospital, so if there is a trauma, mass casualty event, or other event happening, it will interfere with training. Life happens and it’s my job to fix what I can.

thank you for in advance for your help.

BigD

Hey brothers. I will be posting my cycle within 24 hours. It will include recent blood work, test levels while on and off cycle and what my trt looks like. I will also have my anticipated diet.
I work in a hospital 3 days a week from 7-7:30. (12 hour shift). can use some suggestions on 2 areas:

2. regarding diet, what do you recommend so I can eat 5-7 meals a day while I’m working?

keep in mind I work in a hospital, so if there is a trauma, mass casualty event, or other event happening, it will interfere with training. Life happens and it’s my job to fix what I can.

BigD
@bigdextreme74 i saw your other threads, and your diet thread

well to be fair we cant tell you what to do because we havent seen your LOG now

and i suggest you eat 5 meals and see other thread about food there

4 days per week is fine on training and food can even go to 3 meals with shakes

can you start your log journal asap , see how

1- I would look at a push/pull/legs split and fill the other day with whatever body parts are lagging.
2- Your best friend is gonna be meal prep. Have 3 meals ready to go and then fill in with shakes.

BigD
thanks for what you are doing that is awesome!

lifting 4 days a week. simply setup a 3 or 4 day split and rotate.

you can do push/pull/legs for example.

when it comes to diet no need to eating 7 meals man. stick to 2-4 meals a day clean.
unless you are on tons of gear, hgh and insulin trying to become the next pro or rich piana there is zero reason to ever eat 5+ meals a day. you will only get fat and obese

that is cool you work at the hospital, that is a tough job
my advice is make an hour to train 4x per week

you can train weights 3-5x per week and you will be good
optimally you want to go 4x per week at moderate volume

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom