Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heads up about a free CLENBUTEROL users guide guys I think its cool

needtogetaas

So I was checking things out as i always do and I noticed a pop up add on Clenbuterol, Buy clenbuterol, Clenbuterol Side Effects . I always always always ignore the shit out of pop up adds. In fact I hate the heck out of them annoying things. Nothing pisses me off on a web site more then a annoying peace of crap add slammed right in the middle of my way. Forcing me to do something about it. WOW this thread was just going to be about the cool free guide but it did remind me about how much I hate these damn kinds of adds really bad.

Ok well as much as I hate forced pop up adds this one was the first pop up add in my life that got me and I am happy it did. I do not need a clen users guide but I am sure others do. So if you go to Clenbuterol, Buy clenbuterol, Clenbuterol Side Effects there is a good chance that annoying pop up add will hit you in the face. Take the time to click on this one is not that bad.

It will then ask you for your email ( o well small price to pay. And then you click the link in your email and it gives a good clen and even a t-3 user guide that is pretty useful to have handy.

thanks and ya I hate forced pop up adds. Its one thing to have a banner set out of the way. Its another to jam and force a add in my way and force me to click on it to get rid of it.

HA HA think I will add a few to my site lmao see how they work. :biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom