Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to make an extremely detailed log on 1-t/4-ad

ffknight84

Starting October 19 I will be using Advant Labs Super One +. I will be using 1.5x the reccomended dose for 6 weeks. Starting off at 4000 cals a day going up to 5000 cals. 300 Grams of protein up to 350-360, 2x bodywieght. Fat will try to be kept under 100- 115, 1/2 bodyweight. I plan on eating lots of tuna, chicken, and lean beef. Half gallon a day of whole milk, and 400 up to 550g carbs a day, or 2x bodyweight. Basically potatoes, rice, wheat bread, oats will be my source of carbs.

As for the log, im going to have a notebook. I write down everything i eat and how much, what time, what nutrients. How often i apply the super one +, when i take my protein shakes, multi, creatine. Post cycle, drop the creatine and start with the 6-oxo, 6,5,4,3,2,1 pill(s) a day for 5 days each, 1 till i run out. Also what i do in the gym exactly.

The routine is one of two i already have detailed out. Either needsizes 5x5, or a hybrid WSB tailored to my needs. Cardio on wednesday and saturday to minimize fat and not let my cardio vascualr shape dimish too much.

I am doing this for my own good, and to help my brolies out here. I have a nuetral opinion on this stuff because some say it works, others dont.

My stats

6' 3" 205 pounds BF is under 15, will have it checked next week before i start. My goals are to hit 230 by the end of the cycle and to lose no more than 10 post cycle. 15 muscle, 5 water, 5 fat. Be 220 at a lower BF than i am now essentially. To come out with +10 muscle +5 fat, the fat will be melted off instantly when lax starts.

Ill let you guys know which routine i plan on using and will post it up when i do.

My question is any one offer any suggestions on my diet at this point, i want to make sure its near perfect.

Sounds Great. Good Luck. As for the diet, I guess adding some EFA's wouldn't hurt. Maybe some fish oil caps. At kilosports.com you can get 1000 softgel capsules for $29.99 (U.S.) (I'm Canadian).

Awesome shit dude. I am on a 1-AD cycle, just started 2nd week of a 4 week cycle. How old are you btw?

I planned to do the same thing last July using 1-test.

The journal was two weeks of horrible side effects.

Never again.

KoRn01ForLife said:
Sounds Great. Good Luck. As for the diet, I guess adding some EFA's wouldn't hurt. Maybe some fish oil caps. At kilosports.com you can get 1000 softgel capsules for $29.99 (U.S.) (I'm Canadian).

Awesome shit dude. I am on a 1-AD cycle, just started 2nd week of a 4 week cycle. How old are you btw?

i do have some EFAs, thats part of the diet, just forgot to mention it. I know its a little early to tell what the 1-ad is doing, but anything yet? Im 19

You know, you may not be done growing yet. Sure you want to take something that will likely stunt any growth you have yet?

fsupat70 said:
you are asking way too much, 25 lbs in 6 weeks???? and you are too young to be taking SO+

creatine adds water weight, im only looking to get about 10-15 pounds from this.

Top Bottom