Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female first cycle of Anavar Am I Doing It Right?

TriniFire

After numerous hours of reading I decided to try out a cycle of Anavar. I just got my supply of xxx 10mg tabs.

Here is my normal day to day regiment and I will like some insight if this cycle is right for me.

I am a 28 y/o female that is 5’7 and weights 135 lbs. l just got my body fat
percentage calculated with calipers and I am at 10.33% The reason that I am doing this is that I want to get a bit stronger and shred some fat. I plan on doing a cycle for about 6 weeks. I would like to do about 5mg a day. 2.5mg in the morning and 2.5mg in the afternoon. I work out about 4 -5 days a week I mainly do crossfit and sometime I go to the gym on the weekends concentrating on weights when im at the gym.

ln the morning I take an oxyelite fat burner and vitamin E before breakfast. For prework out I take jacked 3d and post work out I will have a protein shake.

Current Prs
Clean and Jerk 115 lbs
Deadlift 195 lbs
Bench Press: 125 lbs
Front Squat: 145lbs
Back Squat :165 lbs
So you can get an idea of my strength

I am on a pretty ok diet. I get my food delivered to me here is a sample menu with some snacks in between like yogurt, protein shakes, or some nuts etc

Monday
Breakfast
Cinnamon Apple Waffles
Cal 453, Pro42g Fat 12g, Carb 49g, Fiber 11g

Lunch
Fresh grilled chicken breast, famous cole slaw
Cal 414, Pro42g Fat3g, Carb 25g, Fiber 6g

Dinner
Pepper steak, sweet potato fries
Cal 459, Pro42g Fat 2g, Carb 27g, Fiber 5g

Tuesday
Breakfast
Chocolate banana protein pancakes
Cal 421,Pro42g Fat6g, Carb 42g, Fiber 9g

Lunch
Shrimp & Sausage Stew, steam broccoli with brown rice
Cal 441, Pro42g Fat 8g, Carb 22g, Fiber 5g

Dinner
grilled chicken breast, zucchini,squash,tomato ragout
Cal 466, Pro42g Fat 8g, Carb 15g, Fiber 8g

Wednesday
Breakfast
Margarita egg slice
Cal 411, Pro42g Fat 5g, Carb 12g, Fiber 4g

Lunch
Pork chops, green bean almondine, roasted potatoes
Cal 434, Pro42g Fat 7g, Carb 25g, Fiber 6g

Dinner
Turkey breast grilled zucchini pasta
Cal 410, Pro42g Fat 19g, Carb 26g, Fiber 7g

Thursday
Breakfast
Whole egg scramble with bacon and green onions
Cal 437, Pro42g Fat 10g, Carb 24g, Fiber1g

Lunch
Ground turkey, plantian “fufu”
Cal 449, Pro42g Fat 11g, Carb 21, Fiber 2g

Dinner
Chicken, snow peas, chippolini onions
Cal 427, Pro42g Fat 9g, Carb 13g, Fiber7

Friday
Breakfast
Omelet with asparugus & mushrooms
Cal 414,Pro42g Fat5g, Carb 12g, Fiber 3g

Lunch
Salmon with cauliflower & baby carrot confit
Cal 454, Pro42g Fat 6g, Carb 28g, Fiber 12g

Dinner
Bison loaf, sweet potato mash & yellow tomatoes
Cal 489, Pro42g Fat 6g, Carb 33g, Fiber 12g

Now for my questions…
1. Now is anavar the right type for what I am trying to do? (get a bit stronger & leaner)
2.How in the world do I cut these pills to 2.5mg since it is so small?
3. Do I need to keep taking the oxyelite and pre work out drinks if im going to be on anavar to help cut down weight and give me that extra boost of energy for my workouts?
4. Should I get some milk thistle for my liver?

Last edited by a moderator:
You're a woman at 10%bf and you want to cut???? You must be insane or seriously know nothing about bf.bf on men is way different than women. As in most female figure competitors are usually around 11% and they are SHREDDED!!! Go funds out what your REAL bf is please!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

My wife is running 10mg/day of Var and is seeing both a drop in BF and nice strength gains. Takes a few weeks to see results though. Everything you are doing looks pretty damn good to me.

Now for my questions…
1. Now is anavar the right type for what I am trying to do? (get a bit stronger & leaner)
I am not sure but var is one that I have heard that females can safely use.
2.How in the world do I cut these pills to 2.5mg since it is so small?
Just cut them in half and take a half everyday. I have heard that taking it with grapefruit can increase the effectiveness (absorpsion) of anavar. I know a few split 2 times a day but you should be fine with 1 (5mg) per day.
3. Do I need to keep taking the oxyelite and pre work out drinks if im going to be on anavar to help cut down weight and give me that extra boost of energy for my workouts?
Not sure - I have no experience with oxyelite.
4. Should I get some milk thistle for my liver?
Yes. Anavar is 17aa so run a liver protector such as milk thistle. It is one of the most well tollerated orals and your 5mg is not a large dosage but I would still run liver protection.

-db-

You'll have to keep us posted on how this goes. :D

I'd keep taking the oxyelite. I take a forged burner in the am religously (used to be oxyelite) and pre-work out regardless of cutting, bulking, just for energy. They make pill cutters and sell them at most pharmacies. Use a REALLY sharp knife or razor blade if you can't find one, no biggie. Anavar is very mild but i guess it wouldn't hurt to take some liver support. I usually did but that was on waay higher mg.

And btw, I digging your diet. Reading that is making me hungry.

You're a crossfitter and you're eating WAFFLES??? Just kidding, looks like a great meal plan and i wish i had the option of getting my meals delivered. Anavar should be good for you. I was going to suggest a pill cutter as oxy said above. They have a clear safety cover so you pill halves don't fly all over, but it gets annoying after a while and you don't get precise cuts when it dulls, which it will. I used one for finasteride as i have to make 4 pills from 1 whole pill. A couple years ago i just switched to biting off quarters, 1 per day. It works, and saves lots of annoying pill cutting time. Just sayin'. I don't know what type/size of pills you have but one cut down the middle and you could nibble 2.5 from the halves.

i would start with a half tab 2 hours pre workout and then take the other 2-3 hours later. your pretty strong so it should be a good cycle for you..

also drink lots of water, the body retains water if it doesn't get enough, also add some Cranberry juice to that along with ALA

You are on point , start with 5mg ed and bump it to 10mg ed the 2nd week or so and run the cycle for a minimum of 8weeks . Good luck

Top Bottom