Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female first cycle of Anavar Am I Doing It Right?

hey im an female fighter in muay thai kickboxing and i live in thailand. A friend toald to me take anavar to strip off excess weight i looked up some info but i couldnt really find what i was looking for. I run 5km in the morning or do 5x 400m sprints to mix it up i also do the rower. After that i do 2 hour of thaiboxing training pads and weights and grappling. I do this 2 times a day 6 days a week. i was told that anavar would help me strip fat and help with recovery?? and just general push through out training. I have been taking 10mg in the morningfor nearly a week i havnt noticed any changes apart from that i have been getting really hot at night when i try to sleep. i dont know if im even doing it right or if it will even help me for what im trying to do. Im not really keen on taking them but weight is a huge thing for fighters and i need to just shredd about 5 kg ive been trying and ive done 7kg on my own but i just dont seem to be shredding up. I know i can get shredded beacuse ive done it b4 but i think the older i get the harder it is and on 29years old now. If some one can give me some advise if i should be taking this or not or how i should do it please do cause i dont wanna waste my time and money and i dont wanna put on any weight from it.

hey im an female fighter in muay thai kickboxing and i live in thailand. A friend toald to me take anavar to strip off excess weight i looked up some info but i couldnt really find what i was looking for. I run 5km in the morning or do 5x 400m sprints to mix it up i also do the rower. After that i do 2 hour of thaiboxing training pads and weights and grappling. I do this 2 times a day 6 days a week. i was told that anavar would help me strip fat and help with recovery?? and just general push through out training. I have been taking 10mg in the morningfor nearly a week i havnt noticed any changes apart from that i have been getting really hot at night when i try to sleep. i dont know if im even doing it right or if it will even help me for what im trying to do. Im not really keen on taking them but weight is a huge thing for fighters and i need to just shredd about 5 kg ive been trying and ive done 7kg on my own but i just dont seem to be shredding up. I know i can get shredded beacuse ive done it b4 but i think the older i get the harder it is and on 29years old now. If some one can give me some advise if i should be taking this or not or how i should do it please do cause i dont wanna waste my time and money and i dont wanna put on any weight from it.

Weather you put on weight or lose it depends on your diet but Anavar can help you with both goals. You've only been on it for a week so give it some time before you reevaluate your gear.

so should i be taking just the 10mg in the morning b4 training or should i take half b4 morning training and half b4 arvo training? i have no idea what im really doing to be able to get the results i want. Im in thailand so a balanced diet is hard and we dont have kitchens in thai houses so cant really cook. I eat alot of rice, eggs, veg and chicken mostly cause thats waht is easly avalible. Is there something i shouldnt eat or should eat? i dont wanna stuff it up. If anyone could give me a run down on what i should do would be great thanks i have seen alot of different things not sure what to do.

so should i be taking just the 10mg in the morning b4 training or should i take half b4 morning training and half b4 arvo training? i have no idea what im really doing to be able to get the results i want. Im in thailand so a balanced diet is hard and we dont have kitchens in thai houses so cant really cook. I eat alot of rice, eggs, veg and chicken mostly cause thats waht is easly avalible. Is there something i shouldnt eat or should eat? i dont wanna stuff it up. If anyone could give me a run down on what i should do would be great thanks i have seen alot of different things not sure what to do.

Regarding splitting the doe or not, I would do it in order to keep your hormonal levels steady.

About your diet, that can be a little hard if you don't even have a kitchen. Maybe you could ask around your gym in order to get advice from someone of your same gender, who has the same goals and a similar lifestyle. It's all about the lifestyle at the end of the day and not having your own kitchen is a big deal.

I can still get cooked chicken breast and salad, veg, fruit & whatever from the thai places they seem to eat very basic anyway. I can boil eggs at home and i buy alot of tin tuna and salad so i could make it work if i knew what i needed to do. My friend was going to give me some sort of cooker frying pan thing so i could prob cook stuff up in that. If i knew the type of food i should be eatting with the anavar like high protien low carbs or what i dont know? And when to take it? should i take it b4 i train in moring and arfternoon or can i just take it anytime in the day? and also what if i miss a day should i take double next day or just dont worry and skip that day? sorry bout all the questions i just wanna get it right :)

I can still get cooked chicken breast and salad, veg, fruit & whatever from the thai places they seem to eat very basic anyway. I can boil eggs at home and i buy alot of tin tuna and salad so i could make it work if i knew what i needed to do. My friend was going to give me some sort of cooker frying pan thing so i could prob cook stuff up in that. If i knew the type of food i should be eatting with the anavar like high protien low carbs or what i dont know? And when to take it? should i take it b4 i train in moring and arfternoon or can i just take it anytime in the day? and also what if i miss a day should i take double next day or just dont worry and skip that day? sorry bout all the questions i just wanna get it right :)

I personally think it doesn't matter when you take your orals as long as it's evenly distributed through the day. Others would recommend to always save one of the doses for 30 minutes before your workout. That's up to you.

If you miss one of your takes then you can probably accommodate it later through the day. Now, if you miss a whole day that doesn't mean you have to double your dose the day after that. These are short acting steroids we're talking about.

Top Bottom