Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FatGuy's Work out Schedule

FatGuy

Ok here is my workout:

Mon - 10 Minutes on treadmill to warm up.

135x12 barbell flat bench
185x10
225x5

Incline Dumbbell bench:
50lbsx12
55lbsx10
60lbsx8

French Press or Skull Crushers:
3 sets of 85x10,8,6

Cable Cross overs :
35x12
40x10
45x8

Dumbbell Lateral Rasies
30x12
35x10
40x8

Push Ups
3 sets of 12~15

Tuesday:

60 Minutes on treadmill

Crunch machine
50crunches with 80lbs
25 crunches with 100lbs
50 Crunches with 50lbs nice and slow

Weds:

10 Minutes on treadmill to warm up

Seated Leg Presses
200x15
260x12
320x10
400x8

Leg Extensions

70x15
80x12
90x8
100x6

Leg curls

70x15
80x10
90x8
100x6

Calf Raises

200x12
260x10
320x8
400x6

Treadmill to cool down for 10~15 Minutes

Thursday:

Same as Tuesday.

Friday:

Standing Straight bar curls:
3 sets

Seated Rows
3 sets

Lat Pull downs
3 sets

Dumbbell Curls
3 sets

Friday is not set in stone yet, due to my work schedule, i need to work on it. SO tomorrow i will have something a little more solid.

Saturday:

Same as tues and thurs.

Sunday off.

Diet:

After workout i eat 5 egg whites and 2 packs of instant oatmeal

2 hours later: Can of tuna and 2 slices of wheat bread

2 hours later on way to work 2 grilled chicken sandwiches from Wendy's

:)

2 hours later @ work. Ham sandwich and carrots , i packed at home.

2 hours later for lunch @ work 2 ham sandwiches, carrots again, and lowfat cookie sometimes.

Maybe later on that night around 10 or 11i have a nutrigrain bar or something to tie me over for the night.

Water consumption is in the neighborhood of 6~8 litres a day. I piss clear 4~5 times a day.

I take Ripped fuel on Mon weds and fri only, because it makes me jittery as hell.

In 6 weeks i have gone from 290 down to 267. I want to lose at least 47 if not 67 more lbs.

DO you all have any tips or info for me.

Thanks for taking the time to read all this.

FatGuy soon to be InShapeGuy

FatGuy,
if you want to loose 67lbof fat then do more cardio. Consider spacing it out on several days... cardio shouldn't fatigue you like weights, so there is no need for recovery after cardio unless it's long distance running. If you dedicate 120 minutes a week to cardio already I think you'll get better results by spliting it into 6x20 minutes rather than 2x60.

10 minutes for warm up isn't anywhere near enough for weight loss. Cardio should last at least 20 minutes and those 20 minutes should be aerobic, that is your pulse should be between 60%-80% of your maximum heart rate.

Not putting down your workout or flaming you bro, just telling it straight. Your weight training will help, too as it increases your metabolism but it won't replace cardio.

Just a word on eggwhites... the yolk of an egg contain most of it's fat, true. But they also include a hell of a lot of good stuff - don't discard them.

hardgainer (loves yolk)

After 30 minutes is when the fat is beginning to be burned off during aerobic activity.

You definitely need more cardio. 10 mins aint gonna cut it. Also try Adipokinetix. It's a
better fat burner than ripped fuel or any eca and it doesn't make you jittery.

pennywise, I agree that 30 minutes is better than 20, but disagree that fat will only start being burnt off after that time 20 minutes in fatburning zone will still burn fat.

hardgainer (!)

Top Bottom