Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EXTREME cutting cycle - Not for Newbs!

Mavy said:
lol ... ya some people handle stims better than others. Stims seem OK with me, but clen is a little sketchy for me.

You should market it up into an eBook.
"21 days to ultimate shreddville .... or to your grave" .. lol.

Im sure people have taken worse though. It dosent seem all that bad to tell you truth. I would try it minus the clen. I am just starting to learn that clen is not for me.

Mavy

LoL.. i hear ya man.. if there were enough people interested I'm sure we could turn it into some sort of an Ebook.. or a sticky post somewhere.. but I doubt many people would take it..

But i agree the whole thing looks bad because there are SO many different substances.. but not all of them are that bad or will stimulate you that much.. the Keto is in there just for the clen.. the glucorell is just there for added help with carbs and antioxidant.. levorex is there because i've never tried it and heard it was good.. and it's stimulant free.. the T3 can be quite harsh but as long as your on AAS.. you'll be fine.. the YES is no big deal and neither is the T-rex.. the clen can be a little rough.. especially with trex and ephedrine.. i respond well to clen and it doesn't give me really bad side effects.. i run it usually at around 160mcg/day.. i would drop it to around 100mcg per day and use 25mg of ephedrine per day.. which really isn't a lot of ephedrine either..

If someone wants to sponser some research on this extreme cutting cycle.. let me know.. .:) Willing to take donations to buy all that stuff

It is and always will be all about the diet anyway . I lost 10 lbs of pure fat in 3 weeks using liporexin and yohimburn DF ONLY .

I am trying to lose another 10 pounds , but now using T-rex , Levorex and YES .

Diet : 270 g protein , 150-180 g carbs and 35 g fat .

Training : HIgh intensity cardio 4 x week , ( sprinting intervals on the threadmill or soft sand ) moderate intensite cardio 1-2 x weeks ( bike ) + weight training 6 x per week .

Victor

VictorBR said:
It is and always will be all about the diet anyway . I lost 10 lbs of pure fat in 3 weeks using liporexin and yohimburn DF ONLY .

I am trying to lose another 10 pounds , but now using T-rex , Levorex and YES .

Diet : 270 g protein , 150-180 g carbs and 35 g fat .

Training : HIgh intensity cardio 4 x week , ( sprinting intervals on the threadmill or soft sand ) moderate intensite cardio 1-2 x weeks ( bike ) + weight training 6 x per week .

Victor

Well put Victor.. without the right diet.. that whole cycle wouldn't do crap.. other than make you jittery as all hell.. ha ha.. you say your doing a Trex,Levorex, YES cycle right now.. how's it going.. i'm interested in doing something along those lines sometime soon.. i do HIT cardio 3-4 times a week in the morning.. (fasted).. and train 4-5 days a week in the evenings.. and can keep a pretty clean diet..

I dont see the point, i had no problem at all getting down to 4% without half of all that stuff, all I needed was a good diet and willpower

needsize said:
I dont see the point, i had no problem at all getting down to 4% without half of all that stuff, all I needed was a good diet and willpower

I agree.. you really don't need anything other than diet or training to get cut.. but it undoubtly helps.. and it's fun to think up the most extreme cycle you could think of and tell people about it.. ha ha..

needsize said:

Dude you could have done it in half the time with half the effort by using magic supplements.

Didn't you know, with the right stuff, you can eat cheeseburgers and get ripped to shreds.

AAP said:
Dude you could have done it in half the time with half the effort by using magic supplements.

Didn't you know, with the right stuff, you can eat cheeseburgers and get ripped to shreds.

you mean the yellow?

AAP said:

dammit, now why didnt someone tell me before I went and actually did the work....

needsize said:

I have still never been able to hit 4%...but I can drop to 6% rather quickly by applying the above mentioned tactics. Bottom line, cutting is not a science, what works for some, WILL NOT work for others. The only supplement I have ever used for cutting was Xenadrine, and I used Lasix once for waterweight before a show, everything else you can attribute to willpower, and diet.

Top Bottom