Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D@mm!t! I've caught a cold!

lt1yw

Sorry guys, just need to vent. Lifting was going so well, then I catch this damn cold.
Thought I was going to be able to beat it b4 it took hold, but I guess not. Oh well, guess it was time
for a week off anyway. The b!tch was I was just starting back on my creatine cycle and ready for some serious
fun..

Anyway, since I dont have anything else constructive to say, I'll post my stats:
29 years old
6'
193 lbs
32 inch waist
~10% b.f.
Bicep is around 17.5", looking to be at 18 by years end (my own little goal :)

Work out 3x week (chest/back, bi/tri, shoulder/legs). Hard abs b4 every w/o with 20 min of cardio after.
Currently use Prolab Creatine and a self made ECA @ 3x a day.
Eat about 7x a day, usually taking in about 130-160g protien. A lot of carbs because I like fruit, but I dont seem
to have a problem w/ it. Lots and lots of water, and no soda. Looking to up my protien intake to around 200g/day.

Oh well, back to the herbal tea and cr@p.

Cold sucks A$$! It sucks!! i hate getting sick!

You got nice bicpes... I WANT YOUR BICEPS! For how long have you been training?

Thanks,
Started when I was a sophmore in HS about 13 years ago (d@mn that seems like a long time..), but have only been really steady with it for the past five since I graduated college and was able to settle down into a more normal schedule.

lt

Top Bottom