Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Post Op Log

sorry for not keeping up guys. work is a bitch and so is the wife. will get to be out of state almost 3 weeks this month and it is absolutely non stop right now. my diet and work outs are not suffering and still hitting it hard. just have to be a little more strategic with planning is all. starting 3rd week of anivar at 50/ed, half morning and half in afternoon. cut the mk677 in half for a week and then cut all together a week ago, taking on water and fingers getting numb and tingly. was freaking me out a little, over counter water pills didn't seem to do much, on day 3 from dr prescribed and working. still numb in couple finger tips on each hand but has improved and veins really popping last couple days. up another couple lbs and added another cup of rice to dinner about 2 weeks ago. up almost 25lbs from where we started and lean as fuck! should have measured on the 1st but couldn't, probably do it in the morning before breakfast and let you know. n2guard showing monday delivery, was supposed to be here today. 3 weeks left in full cycle and then test only for a couple and then i cry for a week or two. will drop back to trt test and run some hcg to get the raisins a little plump again. oh, i did drop the anastrozole down to about .75 from 1.5 total for the week and the dick is happy about that. did have my personal dr pull estrogen blood and waiting on results, guessing it is super low.

couldn't have done this without you guys. have followed everything you guys have mentioned and suggested. a thousand thank you's and then some!

sorry for not keeping up guys. work is a bitch and so is the wife. will get to be out of state almost 3 weeks this month and it is absolutely non stop right now. my diet and work outs are not suffering and still hitting it hard. just have to be a little more strategic with planning is all. starting 3rd week of anivar at 50/ed, half morning and half in afternoon. cut the mk677 in half for a week and then cut all together a week ago, taking on water and fingers getting numb and tingly. was freaking me out a little, over counter water pills didn't seem to do much, on day 3 from dr prescribed and working. still numb in couple finger tips on each hand but has improved and veins really popping last couple days. up another couple lbs and added another cup of rice to dinner about 2 weeks ago. up almost 25lbs from where we started and lean as fuck! should have measured on the 1st but couldn't, probably do it in the morning before breakfast and let you know. n2guard showing monday delivery, was supposed to be here today. 3 weeks left in full cycle and then test only for a couple and then i cry for a week or two. will drop back to trt test and run some hcg to get the raisins a little plump again. oh, i did drop the anastrozole down to about .75 from 1.5 total for the week and the dick is happy about that. did have my personal dr pull estrogen blood and waiting on results, guessing it is super low.

couldn't have done this without you guys. have followed everything you guys have mentioned and suggested. a thousand thank you's and then some!
@rajwg you're a busy guy so thank you for updating us

please keep more updates if you can

you should drop the arimidex a bit more and see

Top Bottom