Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Post Op Log

have gained another lb or two. all solid lean muscle. i really don't want it to end, but 12 weeks of short esters has worn me down. still traveling like a gypsy but also staying true to the diet and workouts. i look better than i ever have in my life, muscle and veins are insane. i have one more full week of cycle and then 2 weeks of test only. even though i am on trt i was thinking of trying to run a pct to help jumpstart me a little. i have clomid, nolva and hcg on hand. i biggest concern is my balls shriveling to almost nothing the last few weeks. so my question is, do i bother with attempting a decent pct or just go straight back to trt dose and blast hcg heavy for a couple weeks to wake up the balls and call it good.

all advice welcome and appreciated. sorry for being so absent but do thank you guys for the advice. i've never ran a pct since i really only started down this road after trt for a while and running some different milder cycles, this was definitely my heaviest and longest and just feel like i should do something to help myself all i can. i've never had monster balls so to speak but they are literally half of what they were and sure would like to get them back up where we started.

have gained another lb or two. all solid lean muscle. i really don't want it to end, but 12 weeks of short esters has worn me down. still traveling like a gypsy but also staying true to the diet and workouts. i look better than i ever have in my life, muscle and veins are insane. i have one more full week of cycle and then 2 weeks of test only. even though i am on trt i was thinking of trying to run a pct to help jumpstart me a little. i have clomid, nolva and hcg on hand. i biggest concern is my balls shriveling to almost nothing the last few weeks. so my question is, do i bother with attempting a decent pct or just go straight back to trt dose and blast hcg heavy for a couple weeks to wake up the balls and call it good.

all advice welcome and appreciated. sorry for being so absent but do thank you guys for the advice. i've never ran a pct since i really only started down this road after trt for a while and running some different milder cycles, this was definitely my heaviest and longest and just feel like i should do something to help myself all i can. i've never had monster balls so to speak but they are literally half of what they were and sure would like to get them back up where we started.
If you're doing TRT dose why go on pct? you might as well do a low TRT dose around 100mgs testosterone and keep going right

i was thinking of not doing trt while i did a pct. my real concern is just getting the balls puffed up again. that's what i'm after.
If you just want big balls use some HCG/HMG when on TRT with some hcgenerate that will take care of it, no need for nonsense PCT.

If you just want big balls use some HCG/HMG when on TRT with some hcgenerate that will take care of it, no need for nonsense PCT.
10-4, and will do. looks like they are out of the hcgenerate right now but i'll keep checking. looks like i'm going to run and extra week anyway just trying to burn up this last bottle of tren ace anyway. thanks bro!!

Top Bottom