Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All my karma hits for the 14017th post on this thread. My post counts as y=x^2-458, where x=1101.

So is there a relation between the first fundamental form and 1-forms (and likewise second fundamental form and 2-forms) in differential geometry? I don't really understand what a cotangent bundle is yet.

:cow:

Re: All my karma hits for the 14017th post on this thread. My post counts as y=x^2-45

samoth said:
So is there a relation between the first fundamental form and 1-forms (and likewise second fundamental form and 2-forms) in differential geometry? I don't really understand what a cotangent bundle is yet.

i'll take ur life

Re: All my karma hits for the 14017th post on this thread. My post counts as y=x^2-45

redguru said:
What does 1211743 have to do with the first clause of your opening statement?

it's significance lies only in the fact that if my first post counts as a number higher than the one i'm 'looking' for, therefore making it impossible for a 14017th post to exist on this thread.

jackangel said:
it's significance lies only in the fact that if my first post counts as a number higher than the one i'm 'looking' for, therefore making it impossible for a 14017th post to exist on this thread.

How is post number 14017 dependent? You cannot define your first post as both x and 1 at the same time, for all x =/= 1. Your first post is a previously-defined and independent intrinsic property of this thread, sorry.

wrong. i redefine it as i choose. if you disagree, that's fine. just think again. your limitations are not my problem.

Top Bottom