Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hawkzandnuckz..... start date 9/3/08

I have the same prob with carbs tooo! I'll be adding them in 2 hours prelift.
db laterals I start with 5's bro. the 8's, 10's, 12's and then back to 10's. super strict and slow and it burns the heck out of them and I barely get my reps ith that form. I know it doesn't seeem like a lot of weight, but who cares. I don't care what people think. I am making progress and they aren't.

Exactly, though in time ON or OFF those lifts will all rise which is Why I prescribe LIFT thresholds ANYWAY.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/o...oject/how-strong-do-you-need-ever-577772.html

Day 2: this was yesterday just didn't post it, taking today off cause im wiped

Press

80 x 20
100 x 15
120 x 8
120 x 7
90 x 6

Low Inc Db press

20 x 20
30 x 15
35 x 10
40 x 7
30 x 4

flyes

20 x 20
30 x 13
40 x 8
40 x 7
20 x 8

Shoulder Press

50 x 20
60 x 15
65 x 10
65 x 8
50 x 5

tri pushdown

20 x 20
30 x 15
40 x 10
40 x 8
30 x 4

20 minutes cardio on the eliptical

my notes for the day: Felt drained of energy towards the end of the workout. By the time I hit my shoulder presses I was exhausted. I know I can do better on the last 2 exercises but I got a killer pump from both regardless and made sure I kept strict form.

I also played 2 hours of tennis 3 hours after my workout ended, I play at least 4 times a week for a couple hours per time. That shouldnt make a difference to my results in any way should it?

Also since im trying to cut down am I cool to do cardio besides tennis on my off days? I noticed you telling des that off days should be very much off but he and I have different goals.

What standard is ur tennis? if its decent standard its pretty cardio intensive and I'm guessing it would hinder ur leg gains. Tennis doesn't require much fitness at lower standard levels.
Perhaps reinstroduce the tennis in weeks 8-12 (cutting phase).

Also, if u hit with heavy topspin or employ heavy kick serves I think it does somewhat fatigue shoulders and back respectively. As an example, I'm during the omega program playing just once a week, and as I'm no logner playing comp, my only friend is much worse than me (I win 6-0, 6-1), so I normally just use to it to practice technique. I decided to make him receive an hour of my kick serves the other day, and the next day, my right arm was rowing appreciably less than my left arm, which means I can't really do this anymore

Rafa is my idol obviously BTW lol. I tried to change my forehand to his 2 years ago, but it I just couldn't get much power. For my aesthetic goals, his body in my avatar pic is close to perfect if I could maintain that ripped all year (and do it on a diet of pizza/pasta/chocolate on toast for breaky lol)

Day 2: this was yesterday just didn't post it, taking today off cause im wiped

Press

80 x 20
100 x 15
120 x 8
120 x 7
90 x 6

Low Inc Db press

20 x 20
30 x 15
35 x 10
40 x 7
30 x 4

flyes

20 x 20
30 x 13
40 x 8
40 x 7
20 x 8

Shoulder Press

50 x 20
60 x 15
65 x 10
65 x 8
50 x 5

tri pushdown

20 x 20
30 x 15
40 x 10
40 x 8
30 x 4

20 minutes cardio on the eliptical

my notes for the day: Felt drained of energy towards the end of the workout. By the time I hit my shoulder presses I was exhausted. I know I can do better on the last 2 exercises but I got a killer pump from both regardless and made sure I kept strict form.

I also played 2 hours of tennis 3 hours after my workout ended, I play at least 4 times a week for a couple hours per time. That shouldnt make a difference to my results in any way should it?

Also since im trying to cut down am I cool to do cardio besides tennis on my off days? I noticed you telling des that off days should be very much off but he and I have different goals.

What standard is ur tennis? if its decent standard its pretty cardio intensive and I'm guessing it would hinder ur leg gains. Tennis doesn't require much fitness at lower standard levels.
Perhaps reinstroduce the tennis in weeks 8-12 (cutting phase).

Also, if u hit with heavy topspin or employ heavy kick serves I think it does somewhat fatigue shoulders and back respectively. As an example, I'm during the omega program playing just once a week, and as I'm no logner playing comp, my only friend is much worse than me (I win 6-0, 6-1), so I normally just use to it to practice technique. I decided to make him receive an hour of my kick serves the other day, and the next day, my right arm was rowing appreciably less than my left arm, which means I can't really do this anymore

Rafa is my idol obviously BTW lol. I tried to change my forehand to his 2 years ago, but it I just couldn't get much power. For my aesthetic goals, his body in my avatar pic is close to perfect if I could maintain that ripped all year (and do it on a diet of pizza/pasta/chocolate on toast for breaky lol)

The standard isnt anywhere near where it was back in the day but Im still playing guys who are playing and going deep/winning open level tournaments tho I myself didnt compete this year so the matches are very competitive. No leisurely knockin the ball around we go all out. I do hit with heavy spin of all sides. I love Rafas games, I've been hittin that same forehand since juniors wish I could hit it as well as he could tho. Edberg was my favorite player growing up, didn't emulate his game at all tho. I'd hate to have to give it up with so few weeks of good weather remaining in these parts. I can let it slide a bit in the winter fewer players play year round over here.

Yeah, Edberg was my childhood idol - I use to cry when I was really young (5-9) if he lost, but having watched Edberg's old matches on youtubes, I think his game wouldn't stand too well now. Still the best volleyer I've ever seen

If ur going to play that much tennis, perhaps u should factor it in ur diet. Ask Omega. Probably burning 500-700 cals per hour.

The standard isnt anywhere near where it was back in the day but Im still playing guys who are playing and going deep/winning open level tournaments tho I myself didnt compete this year so the matches are very competitive. No leisurely knockin the ball around we go all out. I do hit with heavy spin of all sides. I love Rafas games, I've been hittin that same forehand since juniors wish I could hit it as well as he could tho. Edberg was my favorite player growing up, didn't emulate his game at all tho. I'd hate to have to give it up with so few weeks of good weather remaining in these parts. I can let it slide a bit in the winter fewer players play year round over here.

slacking a bit on the updates but not on the workouts.

The working out and discipline on the diets working, I'm down 7 pounds as of this morning, I know we're not supposed to judge by the scale but for right now, its showing me its definitely working. That and the muscle soreness actually. Lovin this program, ty Omega.

:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

awsome! and to think we are all not doing that mich cardio yet able to lose so much fat

I was doing my chest day today and found my weights actually decreasing instead of going up as the weeks have gone on, I dont know if im just feeling the exercises more cause I have better form or if im going too slow (more than 2 seconds on the positive and negative, is this okay btw or should I speed it up?) is tis this abnormal or bad, im getting monster pumps and soreness but im concerned im going backwards or something.

last week when i was doing chest 2 times that week I noticed my 2nd workout was a little more tough than the first.
It should be rested for next week. Keep posting up your routines man!

Top Bottom