x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Does a large pre-workout meal reduce needs for post work out meal

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Does a large pre-workout meal reduce needs for post work out meal within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Typically, 1/2 hour or an hour before workouts I consume a relatively large meal (normally 80grams oat bran, 20 grams seeds, 20 grams protein powder, 2 glasses of milk) which comes to about 2500 KJ's. My weights workouts tend to last 1.5 to 2 hours. I'm wondering given the abundance of protein and carbs (both very low GI from the oat bran, and the sugars in the milk) in this meal, are my nutritional requirements in terms of my post work out meal reduced, because my body is still digesting

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder

Does a large pre-workout meal reduce needs for post work out meal

Typically, 1/2 hour or an hour before workouts I consume a relatively large meal (normally 80grams oat bran, 20 grams seeds, 20 grams protein powder, 2 glasses of milk) which comes to about 2500 KJ's.

My weights workouts tend to last 1.5 to 2 hours. I'm wondering given the abundance of protein and carbs (both very low GI from the oat bran, and the sugars in the milk) in this meal, are my nutritional requirements in terms of my post work out meal reduced, because my body is still digesting the past meal, and gaining carbs from the oatmeal and protein and least from the caisin in milk

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: Does a large pre-workout meal reduce needs for post work out meal

Quote Quote posted by Sim882
    Typically, 1/2 hour or an hour before workouts I consume a relatively large meal (normally 80grams oat bran, 20 grams seeds, 20 grams protein powder, 2 glasses of milk) which comes to about 2500 KJ's.

My weights workouts tend to last 1.5 to 2 hours. I'm wondering given the abundance of protein and carbs (both very low GI from the oat bran, and the sugars in the milk) in this meal, are my nutritional requirements in terms of my post work out meal reduced, because my body is still digesting the past meal, and gaining carbs from the oatmeal and protein and least from the caisin in milk
    yea, you'd still need PWO. the size of that pre workout meal doesnt make you sick when you are lifting? man I could never stomach that and be able to lift my hardest without throwing it back up..

Re: Does a large pre-workout meal reduce needs for post work out meal

why are you eating 2500 cals in one meal?