Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 Andarine (S-4) & Cardarine (GW-501516) Log

Thursday-Day 21

Today was conditioning. I'm so sore! But after doing almost 100 ring pullups on Tuesday I expected DOMS to be much worse. Guess my S-4 is starting to kick in :D

Workout

Warm up: 5 min boxing, 10 knees-to-elbows, 2 power cleans@155,175,185,205 (friend was doing them so I figured what the hell ha)

Tabata(normally 8 cycles of 20 sec work,10 sec rest)
8 cycles of: 20 sec of burpees, 20 sec knees-to-elbows, 20 sec thrusters@45#, rest 10 sec

Burpees: 10,9,9,9,8,9,8,8
Total: 70

Knees-to-elbows: 8, " "
Total: 64

Thrusters(squat-to-press)@45: 8,8,8,7,7,7,8,7
Total: 70

Cooldown: 10 min boxing

This workout was terrible...but it was essentially 3 tabata(s) in one with only 1/3 the rest! Definitely was fatigued afterwards but regular tabata will seem easy now compared to this. Hip flexors were a little tight so I started to feel it in my lower back at the end. Looks like more hip mobility work before squats tomorrow...I'm ready to make those squats my bitch. Also, today was the first day running my S-4 at 70 mg...vision sides are minimal with no yellow-ish tint to my vision so I will keep bumping it up 10 mg every 4 days until I reach 100 mg ED. At this rate I should be able to run it@100 mg for almost 4 weeks! Ready to put another sarm to the test and so far I'm not disappointed.

I like it Travis. You be working your ass off bro.

Looking good so far bro. Make sure you dont ramp up too fast with the S4. Vision sides may not be a problem right now, but they may be at higher doses

I've been following dylan's and wolfpack's dosing guidelines so vision sides have been very intermittent and not debilitating at all. Definitely doing this the smart way, bro, thanks for the concern.

I really like this log. Awesome workouts. Inspiring stuff bro keep it up.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Friday-Day 22

Today was strength. I'm so tired...haha. Today's workout was short and sweet I was not about to do something high volume.

Workout

Warmup: deadlift 275x5, 5 min boxing

Deadlift: 6x1 on min@295

(Rest 2 min)

Ladder 1-10 of (bodyweight): ring dips
Total: 55

Saturday-Day 23

My friend had his CrossFit competition so no open gym today. Worked out with my other friend and got in a pretty good strength-and-conditioning session. I'm trying out a new deadlift program so I will be doing deadlift at least 3-4 times a week as long as it doesn't affect the rest of my split. It's really just a ladder of singles at varying weights so I will be adding some more volume but still keeping my reps fairly low.

Workout

Warmup: 5 min boxing, deadlift 275x3, 295x3

Deadlift: 8x1 on min@315, 5 box jumps@24" for active recovery

Ladder 1-10 of: Thrusters(squat-to-press)@95, ring pullups
Total: 55 thrusters, 55 pullups

Yeh man, I am running S4 at 100mg ED right now and loving it. Vision sides are barely noticeable right now. Everything is going well

Good deal, bro. If this week goes well 100 mg will start sometime next week...I'm excited for sure. I've noticed pretty good surges of energy and strength now that I'm in the 70-80 range have the benefits become much more prominent at 100 mg? I feel like I'm about to take my foot off the break pedal, so to speak ha.

Good deal, bro. If this week goes well 100 mg will start sometime next week...I'm excited for sure. I've noticed pretty good surges of energy and strength now that I'm in the 70-80 range have the benefits become much more prominent at 100 mg? I feel like I'm about to take my foot off the break pedal, so to speak ha.

100mgs of s-4/week? that's too much bro.:cool:

Top Bottom