Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible overtraining.

Can you look into that crystal ball and see whether I'll get to bang Sophia Leone or Abella Anderson in the next few years. Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using EliteFitness mobile app

Both. They lez it up and you get to bang one after another. Watts one is watching while he tugs on his 'string'. But you wont be distracted by it :D

I am 17. Just cause you guys are soft doesnt mean I need to take off days. Modern America is soft and weak. My results in the next few years will make your whole lives look insignificant.

when i was your age i lifted 6X per week.. that is what our coach wanted us to do so i did it

as you get older you need to learn to lift SMART. what you are describing isn't soft or hard, it is STUPID

I have 3-4 herniated discs and 1 torn rotator cuff, plus 2-3 hernia's from being STUPID. powerlifting and lifting for ego in the gym got me these injuries, they didn't happen from magic. if i could go back and lift SMARTER i would but it is too late now.. now i am FORCED to lift smarter cause if i don't i might not be able to even get out of bed or sleep at night from the pain.. plus i run the risk of completely tearning my cuff where i would need to spend 12K on surgery and no lifting for 6 months.. is that "HARD" in your world?

stop with the Jalen Ramsey tough guy attitude, you are just a kid. learn the basics to weight training and stay healthy long term.. your next few years are not your peak years either. the top mr. Olympia guys are well into their 30's.. hell the guy who just won it was what 43? you don't peak at 19 or 20 lol

Last edited:
Funny thing is that at 17 you would be getting the same gains without using any test or tren. All you are doing is permanently damaging your HPTA. You might end up looking better at 17 than I did but I promise you will look worse by the time you are my age. Your body will fail you.

i think Watt is in need of a gripping

You guys are wasting your time.....the OP tucked his tail between his vag and crawled away.

Funny thing is that at 17 you would be getting the same gains without using any test or tren. All you are doing is permanently damaging your HPTA. You might end up looking better at 17 than I did but I promise you will look worse by the time you are my age. Your body will fail you.

The tortoise catches the hare every time

You guys = WHOLE life is insignificant.

Top Bottom