Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some questions for the experts here

please please please share your log journal so we can start with your new cycle for the new plan

i recommend low test with deca and i recommend little to no test with tren if you want to limit sides. guys have adopted my 'radical idea' and have come out winners vs. the typical bro science of run test higher

also mandatory to run a dht derivative with nandrolones.

Questions about planning my bulk cycle after my show and couple questions about peak week.

Ive tried mostly everything prior this but now as im almost finished my second contest show, id go back down to trt test dosage until bloods are fine, will do bloods after 8-10 weeks and see if im ready to blast again for a long lean bulk.

I do have issues getting progrestone issues using npp/deca/tren.
Could this be avoided if using very low test?
I will be using gh aswell and when calories gets higher ill be using insulin aswell. Looking to really push it to gain as much muscle as possible, im a big fan of kuba cielen, and train like him. Ive had gyno grow back after surgery 2 small lumps which will be removed for free by the surgeon once im finished my show, not really visible at the moment but obv its growing.

Should i just go high test and primo(seems easier to just use some aromasin if estrogen gives me issues… or do very low test and go with deca and primo? Seems to be very hard to control progrestone for me unfortunately.
I do want to get most gains without growing gyno again… my cortisol lvls now are probally very high along with progrestone. Ive tried nolvadex, caber, aromasin but doesnt really stop the lump from growing/being little tender at times.

Also anyone know when its best time to stop clen before showday to not get any water rebound and should i lower t3 to 25mcg days before show? Ill be completly dropping test this time.
im using

Wins
Tren a
Mast p
Little test p, will be dropping it a week out.
Hgh i dropped 10 days prior first show.
T3 50mcg used 25mcg through last show.
Clen i pulled out one week before show. Using a little dose of clen again now.

Should i load vitamin c and dandeilion extract 2 days before show? I held little water on showday 2 weeks ago and got little sweaty round one. Made a good second place atleast, if my posing and selfconfidence was better id probally won my class.
you need to be working with a coach who will help you dial things in

some of the guys you are competing against are using diuretics that are much stronger than that. not something i recommend unless you are working extremely close to a coach

Y
i recommend low test with deca and i recommend little to no test with tren if you want to limit sides. guys have adopted my 'radical idea' and have come out winners vs. the typical bro science of run test higher

also mandatory to run a dht derivative with nandrolones.
ive pmed you. Thanks for all replies guys. I may post a thread later, so much stuff going on with prep and work so exhausted. Cant really post photos as i dont want to be recognized online due to my job. We’ll see if i find a way to share photos.

Y

ive pmed you. Thanks for all replies guys. I may post a thread later, so much stuff going on with prep and work so exhausted. Cant really post photos as i dont want to be recognized online due to my job. We’ll see if i find a way to share photos.
@2Mighty we are waiting for your log to go up. The photos thats easy we have many guys posting edited photos. Just blur out your face and blur tattoos and you're done get the pictures up, we are not looking at your face only body matters for us.

Top Bottom