Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some questions for the experts here

2Mighty

Questions about planning my bulk cycle after my show and couple questions about peak week.

Ive tried mostly everything prior this but now as im almost finished my second contest show, id go back down to trt test dosage until bloods are fine, will do bloods after 8-10 weeks and see if im ready to blast again for a long lean bulk.

I do have issues getting progrestone issues using npp/deca/tren.
Could this be avoided if using very low test?
I will be using gh aswell and when calories gets higher ill be using insulin aswell. Looking to really push it to gain as much muscle as possible, im a big fan of kuba cielen, and train like him. Ive had gyno grow back after surgery 2 small lumps which will be removed for free by the surgeon once im finished my show, not really visible at the moment but obv its growing.

Should i just go high test and primo(seems easier to just use some aromasin if estrogen gives me issues… or do very low test and go with deca and primo? Seems to be very hard to control progrestone for me unfortunately.
I do want to get most gains without growing gyno again… my cortisol lvls now are probally very high along with progrestone. Ive tried nolvadex, caber, aromasin but doesnt really stop the lump from growing/being little tender at times.

Also anyone know when its best time to stop clen before showday to not get any water rebound and should i lower t3 to 25mcg days before show? Ill be completly dropping test this time.
im using

Wins
Tren a
Mast p
Little test p, will be dropping it a week out.
Hgh i dropped 10 days prior first show.
T3 50mcg used 25mcg through last show.
Clen i pulled out one week before show. Using a little dose of clen again now.

Should i load vitamin c and dandeilion extract 2 days before show? I held little water on showday 2 weeks ago and got little sweaty round one. Made a good second place atleast, if my posing and selfconfidence was better id probally won my class.

Questions about planning my bulk cycle after my show and couple questions about peak week.

Ive tried mostly everything prior this but now as im almost finished my second contest show, id go back down to trt test dosage until bloods are fine, will do bloods after 8-10 weeks and see if im ready to blast again for a long lean bulk.

I do have issues getting progrestone issues using npp/deca/tren.
Could this be avoided if using very low test?
I will be using gh aswell and when calories gets higher ill be using insulin aswell. Looking to really push it to gain as much muscle as possible, im a big fan of kuba cielen, and train like him. Ive had gyno grow back after surgery 2 small lumps which will be removed for free by the surgeon once im finished my show, not really visible at the moment but obv its growing.

Should i just go high test and primo(seems easier to just use some aromasin if estrogen gives me issues… or do very low test and go with deca and primo? Seems to be very hard to control progrestone for me unfortunately.
I do want to get most gains without growing gyno again… my cortisol lvls now are probally very high along with progrestone. Ive tried nolvadex, caber, aromasin but doesnt really stop the lump from growing/being little tender at times.

Also anyone know when its best time to stop clen before showday to not get any water rebound and should i lower t3 to 25mcg days before show? Ill be completly dropping test this time.
im using

Wins
Tren a
Mast p
Little test p, will be dropping it a week out.
Hgh i dropped 10 days prior first show.
T3 50mcg used 25mcg through last show.
Clen i pulled out one week before show. Using a little dose of clen again now.

Should i load vitamin c and dandeilion extract 2 days before show? I held little water on showday 2 weeks ago and got little sweaty round one. Made a good second place atleast, if my posing and selfconfidence was better id probally won my class.
@2Mighty welcome to the EF Family nice to see you here.

I'm glad to see you doing shows and competing. We love bodybuilding here.

The issue with the questions you're asking though are that we know nothing about you, what you eat or how you train. Like you ask if you should go high test primo etc, maybe or maybe not, really that will be determined by what your LOG looks like. We need to see your LOG journal with your diet training etc asap.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Post-Show TRT Diet Training cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

bodybuilding log
thats what we should see from you before we talk more

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I'm a competitor and I'd like to see your bodybuilding overall log
maybe call it
Bodybuilding Contest Log

Top Bottom