Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

knee surgery while cycling

3d Moreto

I requested this surgery months ago and there was a long waiting list since I don't have private insurance, they will fix my posterior cruciate ligament and you know during the recovery time no exercising and lifting is allowed, at the moment I'm on my 5th week of dbol and test and I don't really know what to do, you guys know AAS without work out doesn't make any sense, and I waited too long to get this surgery what's your recommendation, thank you.

you should stop all your steroids.. get the surgery and get on pct after

make sure you get a damn good physical therapist and make your come back. hopefully in 1 year from now you will be back and can get back in the game.. but for now it is totally pointless to be on roids!!

Definitely stop now since you will be having the surgery. They will ask you to stop taking all supplements anyways so just get off them now. Wait until you are healed up, get some consistency back in the gym, and then run your cycle again.

Top Bottom