Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For anyone that has a problem with fatigue while on T-3 and couldnt fix the problem!!

scout420

Whats the deal guys. I recently had posted a post about being totally fatigued from T-3 I'm up too 100mcg a day. After some help and some search I noticed that some of you had the same problem.Now, I have 50 mcg tabs and what I was doing was splitting them up threw out the day and I was tired as hell all day and even taking 3 Thermedrens a day I was still tired as hell. So what I've been doing now for the past 4 days or so is taking my whole dosage in the morning so 2 tabs along with a Thermedrene and this has mad a world of difference I feel a shit load better and I actually feel like doin shit again.

ok im about to hit 75 mcg in a few days...just one question, will taking the whole dose by the morning negate T3's full effect as opose to taking it throughout the day?...

I heard alot of different responses on that.But from what I understnd it has a pretty long half life so you should be fine with one dosage

actually the medical literature on T-3 suggests taking the whole dose in the morning on an empty stomach. T-3 is like tyrosine in the regard that it needs to be taken on an empty stomach to get absorbed.

the half life is somthing like 48 hours, so don't worry about the 1 a day dosing.

I am currently finishing up my third cycle with t-3, i have always taken it first thing in the Am on an empty stomach. as hugh gellatts pointed out this is what is recommended.
BIGMOFO

Top Bottom