Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Guy / Need advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabees0428

Hey crew,

Whats going on, hope all is well! So this is my second cycle. First cycle was shear Test to get my bearings. Very novice to say the least. That was three years ago. So here is some stats:

36 years young, 6'1" 210, meso-endomorpth, more on the endo-side. Just looking for some feedback. I am taking the following:

Test E. - 500 mg (wkly)
Deca - 500 mg (wkly)
Masteron - 100 mg (every other day)
Anadrol - 75 mg (daily)
Arimidex (every 3-4 days)

***weeks 5-10 - 1000 iu's of HCG every week
***weeks 12-16 - 20 mg Nolva / 50 mg Clomid

Naturally, I will taper off with my PCT of clomid and nolvadex. I am slated for a 10 week cycle, however, I was going to push that out as they are long-acting esthers and I think I should go beyond 10.

I am looking to put on size and eventually cut. I have some left over Winnie that I was contemplating on how to utilize and use up. Just wanted to see if anyone had feedback as I am relatively knew at this, but have done a decent amount of research. My caloric intake has increased by 400-500 calories a day with a significant portion being protein. My body type will cause me to blow up, sloppy-like, like a blimp if I just house food.

Hit me with your thoughts!?! Should I use the Winnie?

Thanks in advance fellas!

Hey crew,

Whats going on, hope all is well! So this is my second cycle. First cycle was shear Test to get my bearings. Very novice to say the least. That was three years ago. So here is some stats:

36 years young, 6'1" 210, meso-endomorpth, more on the endo-side. Just looking for some feedback. I am taking the following:

Test E. - 500 mg (wkly)
Deca - 500 mg (wkly)
Masteron - 100 mg (every other day)
Anadrol - 75 mg (daily)
Arimidex (every 3-4 days)

***weeks 5-10 - 1000 iu's of HCG every week
***weeks 12-16 - 20 mg Nolva / 50 mg Clomid

Naturally, I will taper off with my PCT of clomid and nolvadex. I am slated for a 10 week cycle, however, I was going to push that out as they are long-acting esthers and I think I should go beyond 10.

I am looking to put on size and eventually cut. I have some left over Winnie that I was contemplating on how to utilize and use up. Just wanted to see if anyone had feedback as I am relatively knew at this, but have done a decent amount of research. My caloric intake has increased by 400-500 calories a day with a significant portion being protein. My body type will cause me to blow up, sloppy-like, like a blimp if I just house food.

Hit me with your thoughts!?! Should I use the Winnie?

Thanks in advance fellas!
@seabees0428 you posted the same question on EVO, 1 forum please, we are closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom