Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Contest Log: Shredding for the Stage

My hands are clapping for you, psizzle8! I know you will be special for your contest. Your picture looks like you are ready now! You look terrific. Good luck to you. I can't wait to see how it goes for you. --Your friend, Wontonsupe.

Thought this would be funny to share...

2m4o934.jpg

Asking my professor to go to the bathroom so I can sneak one of my meals = dedication. lol

Yeah, my lab doesn't allow food, so I run to the restroom when it's time and scarf it down. One day someone's gonna walk in and be like 'uh....' lol

Yeah, my lab doesn't allow food, so I run to the restroom when it's time and scarf it down. One day someone's gonna walk in and be like 'uh....' lol

Your picture is cute and funny at same time. I have same bowl. It makes me sad that your booss doesn't let you take lunch or anything? Thats wrong. You should tel them you need to eat, you have comp. to do. You should be able to eat anyway psizzle. You go girl cuz you are strong! :)

In my other classes I can usually sneak my apples and oranges with my shakes, but when I have my lab, food and drinks aren't allowed. It's not a big deal though, I make the best of it and get it done lol

1.31: This was supposed to be back day, but I accidentally did shoulder day. lol was just one of those days.

Overhead DB shoulder press - 50lbs
Side lateral raise - 20lbs
Front raise - 15lbs
Bent over rear delt raise - 15lbs
Upright row (cable) - 60lbs
Repeat circuit 3x

Diet:
Meal 1
3 whole eggs
3 egg whites
50g oatmeal with truvia & cinnamon

Meal 2 (pre workout)
1 scoop protein
7oz apple

Meal 3 (post)
1 scoop protein
10pz cran-apple juice

Meal 4
4.5oz chicken
2 cups fresh greens
.5oz olive oil and vinegar (dressing)
2.75oz sweet potato
5oz grapefruit

Meal 5
1 scoop protein
75g liquid egg whites
19g olive oil
300g orange

25 min HIIT cardio

Meal 6
30g protein
50g liquid egg whites
1oz natural peanut butter

Water intake was a little under 2 gallons

Sorry for the delay. I'll post today's workout this evening

Today was Back day.

Bent over DB rows - 30lbs
Lat pulldowns - 70, 80, 70lbs
Seated cable rows - 70lbs
Pull-ups on weight assist machine
Straight arm pressdowns - 30lbs
Single arm bent over cable row - 40lbs
Repeat circuit 3x

During my last set my rest period got up to maybe a minute between some exercises...there was a class in the gym today, a bunch of clueless girls got me to basically train them and make sure they were doing everything correctly...as a trainer, I'm too nice to say no to some training lol

Diet:
Meal 1
3 whole eggs
3 egg whites
50g oatmeal with truvia & cinnamon

Meal 2 (post workout)
1 scoop protein
10oz cran-apple juice

Meal 3
1 scoop protein
75g liquid egg whites
19g olive oil
300g orange

Meal 4
4.5oz chicken
2 cups fresh greens
.5oz olive oil and vinegar (dressing)
2.75oz sweet potato
5oz grapefruit

25 min HIIT cardio

Meal 5
Same as meal 4

Meal 6
30g protein
50g liquid egg whites
1oz natural peanut butter

Water intake 1.5 gallons...this is gonna be my new max, not gonna strain for 2 anymore

Top Bottom