Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New training log

Man...No wonder you don't want to be doing that shizzit by your lonesome!! Dang man!! I'm addicted but it hurts so good!! That's a rough one...keep your chin up...you're not doing it by your lonesome!!

Yeah chika I have to say I hate but I love it too. The results are already visable on me. And just wait there are more variations too...:(

Happy thanksgiving to you D!!
Any special plans? I hope that you have a wonderful turkey day.

Hey chic! we don't do thanksgiving day in England I wish we did though lol it sound like a hoot great food banquets too wow lol:chomp:

Thanks Zed! Im taking that as a compliment! i enjoy new challenges, anything that taxes my body in a new way.

Jen...i had the same problem yesterday. i talk to customers in canada mixed in w/ U.S. ones and say happy thanksgiving at the end of my call and one lady called me out on it yesterday! lol

We had our thanksgiving in october- lol
no idea why it's different

sweettea where you at gurl???
Missing you on here!

Hey zed and gang. Sorry for the absence. Went to Virginia to visit my mother-in-law for thanksgiving and we are just getting back home. Ready to get back in the gym today.

Everyone have a good thanksgiving? Well, that applies to the ones that celebrate thanksgiving!! ;)

Top Bottom