Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

florencia said:
Thanks!!! Scale weigh..LOL....the lowest I can remember in my adult life after kids...
51.6K this mornng...113.76lbs...wow never after kids..
Well the good news is this...LOL...my ex trainer saw me today, of course I was wearing tights, not tight tights...and woo hoo...he was there while a friend was complementing me about quad how it seemed curvier at base from hip to knee...whatever that spot is called and he said yes it does have a nice curvature...LOL...So the secret is like my dad says..don't show what you don't like...LOL tights JUST may be the answer...nah I am just kidding...
I like my skin..I love my skin...cannot hide what I like...ha ha ha...Now I am getting nasty!!!O la la...
The real real good news...I had coffee, and egg whites... :Chef:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

LuluDeren said:
Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum! You are so beautiful, Flor! I don't understand what the problem is with tinypic.com, but why don't you get a free account at www.photobucket.com/ ? I've never had a problem with them and I think they allow resolutions up to 600x800 or something.

You look wonderful!!
I don't have a problem with tinypic...What I don't want is them being on their site forever...Like anyone can download them...Not that you can't do it here, but at least it's someone from EF...not the rest of the world including Mars...
Even Mercury the HOTTEST planet...LOL
Now being a bit more serious...About my weight...LOL
It is true nothing tastes as good as being thin feels....
I am glad I can eat my egg whites again and hope I will not be eating any breads or sugary stuff...Hard to do next week in Beavercreek CO...Snow. skiing and all those things you Americans are used to...
Me used to sun and sipping margaritas like Bunny says...:lmao:
I don't drink...And it's not that i don't like it...LOL
I LOVE TO DRINK...I just hate calories in Vodka Tonic...Yum yum
:heart: :heart: :heart:
We'll see how that goes...For Now all I can say..
Is nothing nothing tastes as good as being thin feels...
OH and EF uploading pics...STILL DOES NOT WORK!!

Hello Girls!!! :heart:
Today is the beggining of a new era...LOL...Just kidding! It sounded nice..Ha ha ha...
Tomorrow is the beggining of the largest holiday in Mexico...
Easter Holidays begin...the first week -Saint week-is celebrating/remembering Christ's entrance o Jerusalem on Sunday and the week that begins his way to the calvary on Friday...Vigil on Saturday and Resurection Sunday...then begins the other week -that would be Easter-
So it's the largest because almost all businesses close...on the passover/ggod friday/vigil...days and the people who hardly have a day off (factories etc) are out on beaches or wherever they can go...
I know I am giving out too much information..:worried:
So the idea of this whole essay is to let you know I will be going with SO and kids to ski...Beavercreek Colorado! It should be alot of fun! My kids have never been so it is great to take them..So is taking his daughter, (good theing they get along) so it will be great.
Easter week I may go to SAT, so I will try and check in as much as I can...I will not take my laptop...so we'll have to see what destiny has in for me...
I am leaving wearing size 1 jeans and they are loose...
I refuse to become a stadistic of how many lbs. did you gain over the holidays..UGH
So I will be at my best...Food is always availble...so no need to hog it all up in two weeks...Don't you agree?
So this mexican leaves tomorrow am...
:bigkiss:

Last edited:
HAVE FUN FLOR!!!!

Catch up when you get back....

Show off your sexy sexy self..... :bigkiss:

Top Bottom