Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deadlift weight vs squat weight?, tricep vs bicep?

nsashbl01 said:
Something I preached to my wife when she began bodybuilding. Your muscles are dumb, they know nothing about weight. They know how to contract and relax. As long as they are being worked, the weight means nothing. Another friend used to preach this about bodybuilding. "Don't strive to bench 400lbs, strive to look like you can bench 400lbs".....
And then there's some who can do that much weight yet they don't even look like they could... So what does a person look like who can do X amount of weight?! Doing heavy weight is not a look it's strength. Everything must progress in one way or another and more weight is not the only way to achieve your personal desired look.

treilin said:
And then there's some who can do that much weight yet they don't even look like they could... So what does a person look like who can do X amount of weight?! Doing heavy weight is not a look it's strength. Everything must progress in one way or another and more weight is not the only way to achieve your personal desired look.

hmnnn... i'm still figuring out how to do that.... get my desired look
:)

Top Bottom