Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oso0960

Stats
19yrs old
6'1 195lbs
12-15% Body Fat
Squat ~ 315
Bench ~ 215
Deadlift ~ 355
Press ~ 135

Goals
Lower Body Fat %
Squat – 365 x 3
Bench – 245 x 4
Deadlift – 445 x 1
Press – 155 x 7
These are my personal bests @248lbs. I lost a lot of strength from various things...glycogen depleted, lower body weight, fractured wrist, sicknesses, bunch more excuses, etc.. Gotta get back up there after I'm much lighter!

Workout
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/weight-training-weight-lifting/5-3-1-program-647742.html
I'm going to see how 4 days a week does rather than 3.
Assistance Exercises
Day 1 = Press 5x10@50% , Chins 5x3-15
Day 2 = Deadlift 5x10@50% , GHR 5x5
Day 3 = Bench Press 5x10@50% , Pendlay Row 5x10
Day 4 = Squat 5x10@50% , Abs 5x8

Diet
Somewhat similar to http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/diet-bodybuilding/all-natural-peanut-butter-diet-mr-x-280768.html. Carb up immediately after Day 2's and Day 4's workout.

Supplements
Multivitamin/Multimineral
Fish Oil
Vitamin B complex w/PABA, inositol, choline
Vitamin C w/rose hips
Vitamin E d-alpha
Greens+
Fiber

Cardio
Sled pulling 2x a week

Yeah man, thanks again for showing it to me. I was getting too excited about it so I decided not to wait until my next bulk.

I did the Big But Boring template once. Watch for over training your low back. It doesn't look like a lot on paper, but that's quite a bit of DL and squat volume. You are going to be depleted as fuck after those two workouts. The carb ups should be fun :evil:

I did the Big But Boring template once. Watch for over training your low back. It doesn't look like a lot on paper, but that's quite a bit of DL and squat volume. You are going to be depleted as fuck after those two workouts. The carb ups should be fun :evil:

Yeah I'll definitely keep an eye on my back. I remember first starting 5x5 and that was killer on my lower back the first few weeks until I got used to it. Hah I can't wait until the carb ups.

Day 1
Week 1

Press
85 x 1x5
95 x 1x5
105 x 1x11
65 x 5x10

Chins
8, 5, 4, 3, 4

Comments: Locking out the press became a bitch. The higher rep range is definitely different than what I'm used to (5x5). Chins were embarassing. At 248lbs I could rep out 2 more on each set. At 50lbs lighter, my strength to weight ratio is even shittier. Hopefully after ketoing my strength/energy levels go back to what they used to be, it's starting to get frustrating.

Thanks SaiBoT!

Day 2
Week 1

Deadlift
205 x 1x5
235 x 1x5
275 x 1x11
155 x 5x10

GHR
3x5

Comments: Fuck. I could've made a couple more reps with 275 but my neck/back of head blew up in excruciating pain after the 11th rep. I used to get these back when I did 20 rep squats. Feels like highly intense migraines. Before, I was due for an MRI because of them, but luckily found out that it is because of my neck/traps being really tight. Maybe restricting the required amount of blood flow to the head? I took 10mins break after that to just stretch my neck and it went away for the rest of the workout. I'm glad it didn't end the day.
Only felt like doing 3x5 on GHR because my body was entirely drained from the 5x10 Deadlifts.
Also this carb up is like none other. I pounded 150g of dextrose/malto and some protein. I have never consumed so much sugar in one sitting before lol.

Day 3
Week 1

Weight: 194.6lbs

Bench Press
125 x 1x5
145 x 1x5
160 x 1x11
95 x 5x10

Pendlay Rows
95 x 5x10

Comments: Lots of 11's this week. Forgot what it felt like to have an arm pump. I could definitely see my veins more. Hopefully tomorrow I'll stretch my neck enough so I don't run into anymore tension headaches when squatting.

Last edited:
Day 4
Week 1

Weight: 193.6lbs

Squat
185 x 1x5
215 x 1x5
240 x 1x8
145 x 5x10

Abs
4x8

Comments: Squats felt heavier than they should. I overestimated the deadlift and underestimated the squat. It sucks because I remember adding 10lbs to this and repping out 20 of those bastards. The 5x10 was definitely rough. Getting real sick already of the 150g of dextrose/malto. I feel like I'm drinking this extremely sweet nectar that will instantly give me diabetes and kill me because of how sweet it is. It ends up being like 1 1/2 cup of the shit with almost 1.5x the GI of pure sugar. Two meals of it and I can't bare to look at food that has any type of sugary substance in it. By the way, the weight I post is immediately after waking up, after I drop the load, and before I eat/drink anything.

Top Bottom