Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle: Anavar Only

lost a lb and bench was exact same as last week... Very disappointed in this. I have no idea why it didn't go up. I did a set of 175 for 12 and then 185 for 9. I pumped off the 12 really easily though. I should have just used that as a measurement of strength increase instead of the 185 because I must have still been tired from the previous set because last week I think I did 165 for 5 right before I did the max out with 185

back:
pull ups 11 consistently improving at these about a rep or 2 a week
barbell rows finished with a set of 225x12.. buddies at the gym were wondering where the hell that came from lol
tbar rows 5 35's for a set of 12
rear delts 30's for 6 once again isolations not getting much stronger.

Although your on.... If your not making Hugh gains in same lift try to switch it up a little. Instead of the bench all the time go use some dumbbells. I know that this really helped me. I stopped at 305 while on... Was that way for 3 workouts, so I hit the dumbbells hard and wall when I went back to bench towards the end of the cycle I was putting 325 up on bar right away and a week later hit 350 on bar. Then cycle ended and strength stayed for about ap2 weeks and started to die off. But I fucked my pct up. Your not gonna. I have high expectations that you'll keep most of what you gain.

Ps, ever look into hcgenerate? Taking it that last few weeks of your cycle...

Then doing post cycle and unleashed for a 4 week pct from needtobuildmuscle.net?
Only using the nolva if you have an issue on them?

Just saying I have been doing a shit load of research and have a buddy in hawaii that used this method coming off var. It worked for him and I will be using it in the future. Also a ton of guys on here and a few other forums have awaken to it. They are using this method to come off hard cycles of test and dbol.

Also hear formastanzol and hcgenerate together can bring you back from any cycle. And that's from need2

Ps how's the bp doing?

Taking a serious interest in this cycle cuz I don't wanna see you mess yourself up. Annnd I wish I had someone there walking me through it in the beginning. Sense of comfort or something like that.

Upped dose to 80mg/day for last 2 weeks of cycle.
Did chest yesterday and I guess the 80 made a diff because my lifts skyrocketed.
Bench 174 (44lb bar)x16
Incline 75x12
Dips 18 15

To be honest I haven't checked my BP since on cycle. I am going by the way I feel and I feel if anything better than before I started the cycle now that my diet is spot on and I am taking my HDL pills. When doing intense cardio I am actually less dizzy than I was before my cycle. And I am aware that I am retarded for not checking it.

Also curious on how long your cycle was and did you do absolutely nothing for PCT?
And what have you found in your research to be the best amount of Nolvadex to take? So far 40/20/20 seems to be the most recommended, but I am open to other suggestions.

I am also thinking of buying some tribulus or is UNLEASHED better?
Is this the same thing as the UNLEASHED you are referring to? bodybuilding/store/pfac/un.html

Anyways...

Back day today
13 pull ups up 2 from last week
Barbell row 235 for 15 at this point I was feeling fantastic.
close grip tbar row 6 35's for 12

My cycle was 4 weeks exactly.

Had no pct because I was misinformed and didn't know you don't "feel" being shut down while it's happening to you because you have basically fake test running in your system, var is a derivative of test tho... Not exactly test... Is Why guys tell you test should be a base for all cycles.

I came off with nothing. Sucked!

I've found that 40/40/20/20 is the way to go with nolvadex based on research and my friends using it.

And I'm not sure about tht link you posted because it dosnt work. The place to get what I'm talking about is needtobuildmuscle.net/store/test-boosting-pct-c37/

There you can see the hcgenerate, post cycle and unleashed sups I'm talking about.

Good to know thanks. And it doesn't work because I had to take the www and .com out because I am not allowed to post links yet.

Yesterday I did shoulders
military press 125x6 which is a max equiv of 150 according to max calculators which has been the same for 3 weeks now.. But on the other hand the heavier I go the worse my maxes usually get according to max calculators.

Then I did 55x10x2 for dumbbell press. Before my cycle I did 55x8 when I was fresh.

Shrugs 285x8 used straps but had great form

Legs
Leg press 360 x10 1 leg at a time
Lunges 80 x8 each leg
assisted deadlifts off bench 315x6. I haven't done deadlifts for a couple months so I started low to make sure my back wouldn't be too shocked.

Arms today

45lb db x 11
preacher 93x8 I have never preachered that amount before. My training partner who normally does a rep more than me only did 3.

Hammer curls 40x12

Close grip bench 185x9 touching chest. I was benching this 2 weeks ago.

Overhead dumbbell extension 90x6

dips with 3 plates on lap x 8

Top Bottom