Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle: Anavar Only

Gotta give it a few weeks to really kick in, at end of week 2 is when I really started to notice. Arms would tingle from pumps after workout, was nice feeling...

I was at 40mg Ed and ended up gaining about 10 lbs and getting down to 5-6% bf @ 183lbs. Be careful tho as with anything and make sure you are:

-Watching blood pressure, var can cause it to get crazy - I was 155 over 98 at one point (ask qs on the board Im no expert but I read tht taking test can help w this)
- have pct on hand.... Read http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/pct-post-steroid-cycle-therapy/post-cycle-therapy-376177.html now! Make sure you have clomid and nolva, you don't want to fuck up like I did. This will surpress you! Not saying it to scare you off it but just a warning because there is a lot of mixed info out there about it. I was shut down at 40mg ( at least surpressed to a level of 170 total test)...
- would recommend adding a natty test booster into pct to
- and have you blood tested eow or ew if you can, might sound like overkill and it ur body but Its a good idea to keep a close eye on you test, liver counts and cholesterol... Basically get a full panel test done. Orals fuck your system up a bit.
- might be to late now but you should have gotten a full panel test before starting so you have an idea of why you are normally.
- run liver support like milk thistle
- multi vit
- fish oil

Not saying it'll happen if you don't do these things but, when coming off I experienced horrible anxiety and withdrawal systems from it. Here's why,
I saw my bp being so high, freaked out and quit cold turkey. Big mistake! Some guys will tell you it's fine to stop right away but I can tell you from experience to let yourself down slowly. And to this day it's done slowly in the medical world to. My doc had to give me steroids to come down off the var. I found a lot of help in that post above on how to properly come off (http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/pct-post-steroid-cycle-therapy/post-cycle-therapy-376177.html)... For me when I stopped I believe I had an estrogen rebound and that's what caused the anxiety because I was supplying my body with essentially fake test and it stopped producing so much of it's own. When I quit like I did, the estrogen levels stayed the same unlike the test and all the sudden I had a surplus of estrogen and not enough test. Hence, then the anxiety was brought on hard.

And to this day (3mths later) I'm still surpressed (270 total test, should be in 600-1000 range at my age.. 22) and have daily anxiety problems... Again heres why, I went straight to doc and told all... Most docs have no clue wht to do and blame it on life causing you anx/depression, saying tht w down economy and people having added stress even if you don't think it effects you it really does and all this other bs so they can dismiss u and send you home with xanex and anti-depressants... There wrong tho.. I have been listening to docs (primary care doc, urgent care doc, er doc, urologist, and now an endocrinologist who knows low t is my prob and is helping, but the rest don't know about endocrine stuff so bypass em and go to an endo if younhave a prob) tell me to do nothing and let my body come back on it's own, which it will but who wants to wait 6mths to a yr of anxiety attack and depression? Fuck that, learn how to properly do a pct!

All that happened to me because I came off wrong. Now I finally made my mind up and started doing androbolix which is a natty test booster and supposably a pretty good natty estrogen blocker.. So far in 11 days I have found tht my libido is up, lifts are more intense, sense of well being is higher and lasting longer throughout day and basically my mood is just better, almost normal. I will have blood test to show if anything has changed in a ten day period on tht I will share with you later this week. But so far I can feel tht it's deff helping me feel better. Xanex use is down to .0625 mg a day now. That's almost nothing :)!

During the cycle I tended to have times tht I felt a little woozy or faint and this was directly because of the high blood pressure and my body not being used to it. Again some people can deal with it and some have no idea it even went up. But when your in tune with your body you tend to notice a lot of shit. If this happens, laying down helped me to get by.

Sorry to writing a novel but I just wanna make sure no one has to go through what I did.

Dude don't be sorry.. I read it all.. Very informative.. I have not noticed anything out of the norm and if my dealer told me he gave me pez and my strength gains were placebo I'd believe him..

And yes I do have PCT (Nolvadex) on hand and have been taking flaxseed oil daily as well as a supplement for my cholesterol levels. I haven't been taking my liv52 but I'm going to keep it for later in my cycle.

I also have not felt light headed at all. I did some intense plyometrics the other day and where I'd normally have to sit down from being so exhausted I was actually fine and jumped in the shower for a quick shower.

I still find it weird though how I have not had any effects such as low libido and low appetite or what you mentioned above.. Even when I bumped it up to 60mg/day.

Now onto my log:
Chest: with slightly sore tricep.. var hasn't really helped with recovery yet other than my back not being that sore at all for the amount of volume I did yesterday compared to normal.

Bench press: I'm doing a 5-3-1 program I found on the net which required me to rep out at 85% of 90% of my max that I found last week. So I got 14 reps with 165, which is easily a personal best. Apparently that's equivalent to about a 240 max, but I can't see that being possible. Next week I'll do 90% to rep out with.

Incline: 70x10(pr) 75x8x2 in my first post I did 70x10 and 75x6 so theres a 2 rep improvement right there.

Dips 15 12 my triceps started flaring up at this point.

Shoulders and legs tomorrow unless my anterior deltoids are too sore then I will be doing biceps and legs

Barbell curl 95x5x2 3rd set started failing
db curls 40x9x3
hammer 30x10x3

barbell curls weren't much stronger but the dumbbell curls felt easier than normal..

legs
lunges 110x5 each leg then tried different style of 1 leg at a time but felt wobbly so I will use 40's next week and see how many reps I can get
leg press 270x12 360x10 450x8 40lb increase on last set over last week but most of these gains I would have achieved naturally because I just started working out legs a month ago for the first time in a while because of an injury.

leg curls 110x10 then 6 6

calves 270x12x2

Shoulders tmrw... thinking theres gonna be some good strength increase military press

Had a cheat meal for breakfast before workout.. bad idea.
Felt like crap in the gym but still had some decent gains
Shoulders
military press 95x14 up 5lbs from last week
1 arm alternating db press 12 reps with left 13 with right with 45lb db up 5 reps all together from last week.
55lb for 5 and 8
close grip press 165x7 inch from chest instead of 3 inches. Tired shoulders hindered reps.

bench:185x9 95% sure I could have done 10 but spotter spots too damn early.
205x3
Inc 60x10 70x8 80x6
decline bench 175x12 195x7 205x6 (decline is soaring compared to what I used to do)

Going to go for 60x12 70x10 80x8 next week for incline

Last edited:
First off I think my balls have shrunken a little.. Not that noticeable though.. My libido isn't as intense anymore as well.

Today I tried running for the first time on the var. Five minutes in I took a break and holy fuck calf pumps almost made me cry. So I will be sticking to bike for cardio for the rest of the cycle.

Back:
Pullups 9 with full extension then 8
1 arm db rows 100x12x2 110x11 then x10 good form on all sets.. beat my old pr by 2-3 here
close grip cable row 210x10 old best was 8

I still have not noticed much physical differences even with my clean diet and hard training.
This stuff is as mild as they say.

Stepped on the scale today.. 210.8.. surprised felt like I would have lost weight.

Shoulders:
military press 105x13 this has increased over 20lbs since my cycle began.
Then I did dumbbell shoulder press after with same weight I used to do when I would do dumbbells first
traps 265x4 lost my grip think it was from my set of 225x20
Legs:
Leg press finished with a set of 610x6 all other weights went up 2 reps
lunges 12 a leg with 40lbs
leg curl 110x10 120x8

212lbs today.. Probably gained in my legs for the most part.

Arms day;
No real increases in strength here. I have noticed that my isolation exercises have not increased nearly to the level my compound exercises have.

I got 1 or 2 more reps in bicep exercises

and I close gripped 175x11 which was huge, but once again this is a compound movement. I did 103lb skull crushers for 8 as well.

Top Bottom