Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Beast's Training Journal!

11-21-03 Friday Triceps

About 12 sets total, stayed within the 12-15 rep range Working up to 190lbs with the rope pulldowns for 12 reps, and using the v-bar shaped attachment working up to 190. Nothing too insane. Will probabally hit biceps when I wake later this evening.

ThanX Brute and Pigeon! Some days I cant even go heavy, or so it feels, and these days I take it easier. Aslong as that fight is in me and my limbs attached I always go all out with full intensity. Catches up to me sometimes though!! haha Im sure I will end up taking that advice eventually. ThanX!!

11-22-03 Saturday Biceps and Abs

I usually hit bi's and tri's on the same day. Triceps first now, since they are my weak point. Yesterday was pretty tired and hungry so just got triceps in quick. Today was a good pump and burn. Didnt go too heavy. I was all over the place, so its difficult to remember all I did. Atleast 15 sets. Wasnt real strong today, despite drinking 1/2 a Speed Sttack. Heres some of the highlights of the workout:

Twenty-ones:

115x21, 105x21 (straight bar)

Dumbell curls:

65'sx6 ,55'sx12 (plus a bunch of other sets.)

Preacher Curls:

110x12 (EZ curl bar)

Barbell Curl:

135x9

Standing Cable Curls: (like a double bicep pose) 60x12 70x12 80x12

Rope Crunches:

150x15, 170x15,190x15,190x15,190x15

Those are the highlights. I did some light hammer curls and alot of extra sets also. Gives you an idea though. Not the best workout, but my arms felt real tight.

Nice job Beast. You definitely have some of the toughest workouts I've seen.

Top Bottom