Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you convict a man for killing the person who raped/killed his child?

Would you convict a man for killing the person who raped/killed his child?

• Yes

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
I'd glue the fucker to a chair, cut his eyelids off, and make him watch me torture his whole family to death if he raped and murdered my child.

Hell no I wouldn't convict that guy.

fuck no. . .i'd give him a medal AND i'd pay him every penny that he saved the system in legal fees, housing, etc. for capping the piece of shit. . .

No, because I can honestly say that if any one ever fucked with my kids they better bend over and kiss their asses goodbye

billfred said:
Wasn't this a book.

Time to Kill or Time to Die by John Grisham

A Time to Kill. I've never read the book, but the movie is powerful stuff.

Sitting here right now, my answer is that I would not convict.

bigmann245 said:
even the mother of a girl who was killed 9 years ago changed her mind when they finally found and convicted the killer. she said she was totally against it until her daughter was killed. strange how that happens. easy to say you wouldnt but extremely hard when it happens to your family or friends. id kill him in a heart beat. i mean how much does a gun and a bullet cost? i say keep them off death row and speed them to the head of the line.

A gun and bullet would be too generous, IMO. That cocksucker would die the slowest, most painful death a human could endure... He'd be bled DRY.

SpyWizard said:
yes, justice must be served, but i would not put him in prison...

I miss read this.. killed his own child...

or my child.. is how i answered..

oh well.. it's wrong, and we all must make that decision, and i pray we never have to..

yeah the judicial system worked well for fred goldman didn't it?

if i found out - i'd kill that person, and do a DAMN good job at making sure it coldn't be pointed back to me.

and knowing cops - they'd know it was me, but they'd do their best to kinda be 'lax' on the investigation. it's happened before.

hey saves taxpayers money.

but of course ONLY if i was 1000000% sure it was him

I don't know. Sure, I could say that I'd turn the other cheek. I could say that I would seek my revenge. But nothing I did (kill or forgive) would bring my child back. Killing might give me satisfaction, but nothing would bring my child back.

Top Bottom