Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the last clock that got updated for Daylight Savings Time?

KillahBee said:
the watch I have on right now that I just looked down at and saw that I never changed it. I rarely wear it. It brings out the blue in my eyes.

shhh... you've already said too much.

Still have not changed the VCR. I rarely use it anymore, so it might not get changed. Plus it sits on the bottom of the entertainment center so unless you look down towards the floor I never notice it.

cell phone. my damn motorola with ATT doesn't update itself.. never had a phone not do that before, but this pos won't do it.

The one in the car. I do each room as I come to it in the morning. All the gizmos on the BatBelt, then the bedroom, move out into the kitchen, do the home office, back out through the living room, hop in the car and there you go. Don't have a VCR plugged in anymore so that's one less gizmo.

By the way -- I was raised in one of the states that didn't have DST and I've got a hot news flash: IT'S STUPID!!! I'm really looking forward to the time traveller's civil war in 2005, because maybe it will give us a change to hang the people responsible for DST.

Top Bottom