Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What was Reagan's Personal Impact on Your Life? Good or Bad?

I loved how when he got shot and was in the IC they pretended he was still taking decisions from there. Supposedly he was deciding on policy there.

Later on he had no memory of any of these decisions (BEFORE he got Alzheimers)

Policy is not "decided" on a day-to-day basis. Besides, Reagan was one of those type of leaders who issued a vision and concepts and allowed his subordinate leaders to work out the details.

I believe his exact words were: "I don't recall".

What's so bad about selling obsolete weapons to Iran, who countered other middle east countries like Iraq, in exchange for hostages and money, which we used to fund the contras in Nicaraqua? Hell, the man deserved special recognition for pulling that shit off!

Longhorn85 said:
I believe his exact words were: "I don't recall".

What's so bad about selling obsolete weapons to Iran, who countered other middle east countries like Iraq, in exchange for hostages and money, which we used to fund the contras in Nicaraqua? Hell, the man deserved special recognition for pulling that shit off!
You didnt see the famous, "I did not, repeat, did not" speech? The showed it on a 2hr pbs special a few days ago. There was some good stuff in there, good and bad.
As far as giving weapons, we've given them to Iran, Iraq and Afganastan at different times, depending on who we were being friendly with.

Longhorn85 said:
Hey, the guys was 93 and arguably one of the top prez' of the 20th century. Worth chatting about, right?

Not on EF. Unless he posted some tit pics.

I was particularly impressed with his decreasing the number of people who lived below the poverty line by lowering the maximum income level needed to meet the standard, thus kicking thousands of families off welfare......absolute genius.

Top Bottom