Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

black conservatives take racial heat for supporting tea partying

I gotta agree with this. And I support term limits and no retirement and benefits once they're done. Let the career politicians GTFO and get their asses a real fuckin job. Two terms max, any position. You were a senator for one term and you want a retirement and benefits for life? Fuck you!
one problem with that CEO. Did you know they only have to serve 1 term yes 1 term and they get a pension for life

From serving 1 term in congress they have made it so they get paid for the rest of there fucking lives. Yes I served 4 years in the us army got blown the fuck up and I am lucky to get 10% pay from it. How you fucking like that? government is fucked and people need to pick up there pitch forks soon.

one problem with that CEO. Did you know they only have to serve 1 term yes 1 term and they get a pension for life

From serving 1 term in congress they have made it so they get paid for the rest of there fucking lives. Yes I served 4 years in the us army got blown the fuck up and I am lucky to get 10% pay from it. How you fucking like that? government is fucked and people need to pick up there pitch forks soon.

I know. That's why I say term limits and no pension/retirement/benefits afterwards. Once they are done they are done!

I should make a run for congress or senate. Just keep trying every year, till I get it...then I'm set for life!!

Absolutely fucked up. They are all in it for themselves. Not one politician actually really gives a damn about the people. They care about getting elected and re-elected, special interest money/perks, etc.

We should shoot them all and start all over. Put the fear of god into the next batch of them.

I know. That's why I say term limits and no pension/retirement/benefits afterwards. Once they are done they are done!

I should make a run for congress or senate. Just keep trying every year, till I get it...then I'm set for life!!

Absolutely fucked up. They are all in it for themselves. Not one politician actually really gives a damn about the people. They care about getting elected and re-elected, special interest money/perks, etc.

We should shoot them all and start all over. Put the fear of god into the next batch of them.
we all need to march on congress, all of us.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

-- Thomas Jefferson

The job of politicians, is for me, as a business owner - to make as much money as possible. Otherwise I take my business to another country.

That's who they serve: Corporate America. Been like that forever. They love to put on a show to make you dumbasses thinmk they actually care about you. ha!

c

The job of politicians, is for me, as a business owner - to make as much money as possible. Otherwise I take my business to another country.

That's who they serve: Corporate America. Been like that forever. They love to put on a show to make you dumbasses thinmk they actually care about you. ha!

c

Read that sentence again. Sounds like you are saying the job of politicians is to make as much money as possible.

However, I am pretty sure that you meant that it is politicians' jobs to make sure business owners (people like you) make as much money as possible. And, the only way they can (or should be able to) affect that is to tax you as little as possible.

To that I do agree, but obviously that's too narrow of a scope. There is more to their jobs than just catering to businesses.

There is more to their jobs than just catering to businesses.

oh yeah. and also to make america safe, so you can go to work safely for your masters, i mean bosses :)

btw: this isn't bad except for the lying part. Capitalism is what created this powerful nation.

c

Capitalism is what created this powerful nation.

c

and unfortunately what's ruining it. Although what's happening in this country is more of a function of humans than it is about a form of economics. We're not responsible enough as a society to enact capitalism.

and unfortunately what's ruining it. Although what's happening in this country is more of a function of humans than it is about a form of economics. We're not responsible enough as a society to enact capitalism.

Capialism isn't what's ruining it. Greed is.

Kinda like saying money is the root of all evil. Nah, it's the love of money.

Top Bottom