Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Secret Service observations and impressions

What if your secretary sees you constantly fucking things up and calling up other engineers to clean up your fuck ups, she'd be damn qualified dont you think?
SS is there when other powerful/"relevant" people aren't, they are there when no one is watching, they are in my opinion the best to assess their temperament, Presidents can be nice level headed dudes with other politicians but when they are in the car with their wife or at home with just the agents, etc they shows their true colors

Exactly. The problem seems to be, the agents aren't being "politically correct" enough about relaying their observations.

Exactly. The problem seems to be, the agents aren't being "politically correct" about relaying their observations.

it's politically correct to comment that:
regan was senile
bush sr got punked by saddam
bush jr was aloof and dumb
etc
post those quotes up the libs would be agreeing and lapping it up like it was jizz from the One himself, no questions or concerns about validity required.
now, post something like you did, and it's
falsified
racist
fox news created
spoken via dumbass SS guards who don't have the intelligence or right upbringing to comment on such guardians of morality and geniousness
etc

Reactions: ceo
Secretary is a good example. If my secretary told a reporter, "Headholio takes long lunch breaks" she'd be as qualified as anyone to say that. If she said "Headholio is a shitty engineer", well she wouldn't be qualified to say it, even though she is right down the hall and sees me every day. Same point with SS and Military issues.

What kind of SS worship should a good American citizen have? I thought you guys hated government employees? Seems funny you have such reverence for SS, so much so they are now unquestionable on any topic. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D

I never said I hated gov't employees...unless you count all politicians. :) My bro bino is a gov't employee and I :heart: him. Plenty of other good bros too. I know lots of firefighters and police officers who are all good bors/borettes.

What if your secretary sees you constantly fucking things up and calling up other engineers to clean up your fuck ups, she'd be damn qualified dont you think?
SS is there when other powerful/"relevant" people aren't, they are there when no one is watching, they are in my opinion the best to assess their temperament, Presidents can be nice level headed dudes with other politicians but when they are in the car with their wife or at home with just the agents, etc they shows their true colors

Excellent point. Like I said, the SS agents are with them the most. They are there when no one else is. They are there to cover up the affairs of these men, to hide their mistresses from their wives. They are there to cover up drunken felonies like killing a young woman you were about to bang by driving your car off a bridge into water and drowning her.

But yeah, what the fuck do they know? A bunch of fucking idiots who can't tell right from wrong. Who are they to judge anyone?

it's politically correct to comment that:
regan was senile
bush sr got punked by saddam
bush jr was aloof and dumb
etc
post those quotes up the libs would be agreeing and lapping it up like it was jizz from the One himself, no questions or concerns about validity required.
now, post something like you did, and it's
falsified
racist
fox news created
spoken via dumbass SS guards who don't have the intelligence or right upbringing to comment on such guardians of morality and geniousness
etc
Why is it that they post only one vs the other and not both?

For example, bush jr was a dumbass...obama was a second coming of bush jr?

There is simply no way that the Republican/conservative "favorites" were all, to a man, decent, moral, ethical, polite gentlemen, and all of the Democratic/liberal "favorites" were all philandering, lying, oversexed, ignorant hypocrites.

The fact is the oaths of secrecy taken by individuals with high level clearance in this country is pretty serious shit. This smacks of propaganda on a lot of levels.

Regan was senile during the end of his term, had to be.

Nixon was a thieving liar.

JFK and Clinton couldn't keep it in their pants -- big shock. LBJ couldn't either ... really, did you ever see a picture of the guy? If he got strange, good for him.

Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. both have their tongues so far up big corporate assholes its amazing they manage to get the shit off their faces for the television and everyone that likes to blame the economy on Obama needs to remember that it took 8 years of Bush the moron to get us here.

I can't believe Jimmy Carter is anything other than a decent, hardworking guy.

There is simply no way that the Republican/conservative "favorites" were all, to a man, decent, moral, ethical, polite gentlemen, and all of the Democratic/liberal "favorites" were all philandering, lying, oversexed, ignorant hypocrites.

The fact is the oaths of secrecy taken by individuals with high level clearance in this country is pretty serious shit. This smacks of propaganda on a lot of levels.

Regan was senile during the end of his term, had to be.

Nixon was a thieving liar.

JFK and Clinton couldn't keep it in their pants -- big shock. LBJ couldn't either ... really, did you ever see a picture of the guy? If he got strange, good for him.

Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. both have their tongues so far up big corporate assholes its amazing they manage to get the shit off their faces for the television and everyone that likes to blame the economy on Obama needs to remember that it took 8 years of Bush the moron to get us here.

I can't believe Jimmy Carter is anything other than a decent, hardworking guy.

the book doesn't refer to every aspect of an ex-president, just how they treated the SS bros.
people caught feelings that their overlords might not be as happy and loving as they wanted them to be...those of us on the other side of the poly spectrum are so used to hearing that our elected bros are racist/dumb/mean/corporate slaves/etc that i thought it was nice to hear it from another perspective
:qt:

the book doesn't refer to every aspect of an ex-president, just how they treated the SS bros.
people caught feelings that their overlords might not be as happy and loving as they wanted them to be...those of us on the other side of the poly spectrum are so used to hearing that our elected bros are racist/dumb/mean/corporate slaves/etc that i thought it was nice to hear it from another perspective :qt:
I'm not disagreeing with you but I am saying view it with a healthy level of skepticism ... look, I've spent a lot of time down south (VA, SC, NC, family from TN and GA). Polite is part of the culture down there, it's like in the blood. I can't imagine Jimmy Carter having disdain for anybody because that's just not how southerners are, I don't know how else to explain it. And to imagine his wife "doing her own thing" in the 1970s? No, a southern wife in the 1970s was a hostess and made a home, that was the culture.

And my son met G.W. Bush when he was stationed at McGuire. His exact words "fuckin' dumbass schmuck." My kid is blunt and vulgar as hell but he can read someone like a book in a moments glance better than most folks could over years.

I'm not disagreeing with you but I am saying view it with a healthy level of skepticism ... look, I've spent a lot of time down south (VA, SC, NC, family from TN and GA). Polite is part of the culture down there, it's like in the blood. I can't imagine Jimmy Carter having disdain for anybody because that's just not how southerners are, I don't know how else to explain it. And to imagine his wife "doing her own thing" in the 1970s? No, a southern wife in the 1970s was a hostess and made a home, that was the culture.

I suspect your knowledge of traditional southern culture is as vast as my knowledge of Wiccan.

:)

Top Bottom