Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

black conservatives take racial heat for supporting tea partying

These tirades are what make you better than a springer episode.

You know you are an endless sorce of entertainent for me, but feel compelled to press the "quote" button anyway. What more could I possibly ask for?

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Carry on (please).

Actually... There is one more thing you could do: would you please begin each response to me with the phrase "Well Jerry,"?

Or am I asking too much?

lol at the redsam/plunkey ongoing fued and how it trickles into every poly thread.
good bros the both of them, but i'm no longer entertained by it.

lol at the redsam/plunkey ongoing fued and how it trickles into every poly thread.
good bros the both of them, but i'm no longer entertained by it.

I can see how the repetitive themes would be tedious to someone else, but this is my indulgence. It's really not that different from some people's cheat day to maintain their diet.

I can see how the repetitive themes would be tedious to someone else, but this is my indulgence. It's really not that different from some people's cheat day to maintain their diet.

You get extremely fat on your cheat days on EF I reckon lololol

You get extremely fat on your cheat days on EF I reckon lololol

I.... "like" my ... "exposure" to internet retardedness "in" manageable doses' irregardless... of drug use. Its... how.... I cope with the massive... "inflation" from Reagan when I cant "meditate" with... all-natural pot smoke.

Actually... There is one more thing you could do: would you please begin each response to me with the phrase "Well Jerry,"?

Or am I asking too much?

yes, I'm not a rubbish douchnozzle like you....I don't even know really what you're asking because i make it a dedicated point not to watch shows like that. I do so precisely because low rent white trash like you watch it....:whatever:

Top Bottom