Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Secret Service observations and impressions

lol

what far right website did this nonsense originate from?

never heard snopes.com labeled as far right...if the article was bashing bush you'd not be calling it a far left site, you'd be praising it.
face it, obama and his queen are elitist arrogant twats

never heard snopes.com labeled as far right...if the article was bashing bush you'd not be calling it a far left site, you'd be praising it.
face it, obama and his queen are elitist arrogant twats

The source isn't Snopes. The OP just said snopes called it undetermined, meaning there is no proving or disproving its validity.

The source isn't Snopes. The OP just said snopes called it undetermined, meaning there is no proving or disproving its validity.

fair enough then...but being honest, would you expect a different outlook on the SS and other policing branches from dem or gop pres'?

Dad was Reagan's body guard abroad and he always told us he was a great and kind man, in fact he gave all the agents protecting them an honorable mention/letter, dad held on to that thing like it was worth a million bucks

Never knew anyone that came across Reagan that did not say the same. Was the last of the true gentlemen. Always remember people and sending them hand written thank you notes.

Would only wear a suit in the oval offfice out of respect for the job.

I met W recently. Seemed to be a nice guy. I know a lot of people that know him personally (live in the same small town) who think the world of him. I sat through a dinner speach after meeting him - I still think he is a bit popmpous... je ne sait pa... I can't put my finger on it. Has strong conviction on what he thinks is right but he is just a bit ignorant on those things. I think it is the born again Christian than drives that.

Last edited:
fair enough then...but being honest, would you expect a different outlook on the SS and other policing branches from dem or gop pres'?

Yes of course I would.
Obama hates the Military? Nixon was a moral man? If any SS agents actually did say these things, they are talking out of bias rather than facts. Is a bodyguard a suitable source for judging a President's morality or competence anyway?

You think bodyguards are automatically Republican? LOL.

You could interview people who knew any leader and get positive and negative comments. Even a great boss is going to have people who hate him or criticize him.

Jeez man why do I have to go on trying to explain obvious trash to you?

Yes of course I would.
Obama hates the Military? Nixon was a moral man? If any SS agents actually did say these things, they are talking out of bias rather than facts. Is a bodyguard a suitable source for judging a President's morality or competence anyway?

You could interview people who knew any leader and get positive and negative comments. Even a great boss is going to have people who hate him or criticize him.

obama is cutting the ground forces of the army/marines (which i honestly can't disagree with...) so it could be assumed by those that have lost their military careers or by the officer class that o doesn't like the military.
"jeez man why do I..." because you only see trash when it slams your bros, when it slams the right (nyt) it isn't trash in your eyes it's a valid news source...

So in the end, it's all bias depending on the point of view of the reader.

I assume that everyone had their good points and bad ones.

Yes of course I would.

Anyone spending regular (daily) contact with someone over multiple years' time will get a pretty decent read on them as a person.

I'm still amused by guys who don't think their secretary knows much about them.

Top Bottom