Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Secret Service observations and impressions

Fucking Racist Michelle Obama! Going off and marrying a half white blackguy and having kids with him!
Shes a hidden Black panther member!!!!

btw: Foxnation?

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

did foxnation make the quotes she spoke?
or is it just reporting on the matter?
it's not an editorial

Maybe he is a very fast reader? My dad could read through a book in a couple hours. He could read 4 or 5 books in a day. You may not believe me but I don't have any reason to lie. You read enough and you get very good, and very fast at it. My dad was a very fast reader with a very high comprehension percentage rate.

You made it clear you commented on the post, not the book in the post you made that was posted 11 minutes before mine. Problem is you didn't make it clear before that, and I actually started my post well before you posted yours, but I got distracted and had to leave and come back to it. So by the time you made it so clear, I basically had already written my post telling you you are getting bent out of shape (IMO).

I based my opinion on the fact you were saying hansel is brainwashed by Fox News, and devaluing the entire United States Secret Service, among whom are some of the most elite of the military by asking (rhetorically?) if they are "a suitable source for judging a President's morality or competence anyway?"

You just seem so angry about all of this.

the same thing some of the dems are being accused of here, not treating the SS with respect, is exactly what headholio appears to be doing with the bolded...

did foxnation make the quotes she spoke?
or is it just reporting on the matter?
it's not an editorial

Its from that the trash book about the Obamas. A right wing hack job. If you notice, there is never a quote attributed to her about Irish families. They want you to think she said it. It's misleading. The comment about Irish families are the authors words, not Obamas. White House comment.

"The book, an overdramatization of old news, is about a relationship between two people whom the author has not spoken to in years. The author last interviewed the Obamas in 2009 for a magazine piece, and did not interview them for this book," Schultz's statement reads. "The emotions, thoughts and private moments described in the book, though often seemingly ascribed to the President and First Lady, reflect little more than the author's own thoughts.

It's the same book that lies about the Halloween party that all the rightie lunatics are salivating over right now.
Oh, and the author is a New York Times reporter. (That left wing publication remember?)

Its from that the trash book about the Obamas. A right wing hack job. If you notice, there is never a quote attributed to her about Irish families. They want you to think she said it. It's misleading. The comment about Irish families are the authors words, not Obamas. White House comment.

It's the same book that lies about the Halloween party that all the rightie lunatics are salivating over right now.
Oh, and the author is a New York Times reporter. (That left wing publication remember?)

1. fox news has a plethora of left wing reporters (the right wing publication remember?)...still you or i don't contest it lean right.
2. The halloween party happened, jay carney spoke on it the other day and tried to down play it...not sure what you consider lies but it happened (personally i don't care either way)
3. i have a sinking feeling that although it's a right wing hack job, you wouldn't aknowledge that it is even possible for a left wing hack job to happen or even exist.
4. step away from this thread, you got served by numerous folks now you are just flapping in the wind sounding like a obumbles cheerleader

the same thing some of the dems are being accused of here, not treating the SS with respect, is exactly what headholio appears to be doing with the bolded...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
JEEEZZZZZ. I ask if a body guard is a good source for some of that information, and you and CEO turn it into disrespect for the entire secret service????:kaioken:

Obama hates the Military
. That's the quote, from a supposed SS agent. How much respect should I give him? Does that SS dude sit in on meeting with the joint chiefs? Does he know Obama's feelings about the military better than say, the Secretary of defense? Does he know anything about Obama's feelings? :silly:
He hates the military based on what info? No facts given and you swallow it up like a pig in slop.
You accuse me of disrespect to the Secret Service, when you try and defend baseless slander against the President of the United States. JOKE.
It's a retarded quote. And its no wonder Fox News is so successful at the lying business. It seems I spend my time here weeding through BS and correcting misinformation.

I should give a class to all you children on critical thinking.

:mommakin:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
JEEEZZZZZ. I ask if a body guard is a good source for some of that information, and you and CEO turn it into disrespect for the entire secret service????:kaioken:

. That's the quote, from a supposed SS agent. How much respect should I give him? Does that SS dude sit in on meeting with the joint chiefs? Does he know Obama's feelings about the military better than say, the Secretary of defense? Does he know anything about Obama's feelings? :silly:
He hates the military based on what info? No facts given and you swallow it up like a pig in slop.
You accuse me of disrespect to the Secret Service, when you try and defend baseless slander against the President of the United States. JOKE.
It's a retarded quote. And its no wonder Fox News is so successful at the lying business. It seems I spend my time here weeding through BS and correcting misinformation.

I should give a class to all you children on critical thinking.

:mommakin:

It was the way you presented it.

Is a bodyguard a suitable source for judging a President's morality or competence anyway?

It's akin to when someone says, "Oh she's 'just the secretary'." Also, they're more than just bodyguards. And what makes them less qualified to judge the morality and competence of someone they spend more time with than anyone else? I guess it's that they're "just a bodyguard" huh? What qualifies you to disqualify them?

Yes, it came across as you being aloof and demeaning to the USSS. Go back, read it again and critically think that shit, ya fucking know-it-all. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (I have to use more rolleyes emoticons than you to get my point across).

1. fox news has a plethora of left wing reporters (the right wing publication remember?)...still you or i don't contest it lean right.
2. The halloween party happened, jay carney spoke on it the other day and tried to down play it...not sure what you consider lies but it happened (personally i don't care either way)
3. i have a sinking feeling that although it's a right wing hack job, you wouldn't aknowledge that it is even possible for a left wing hack job to happen or even exist.
4. step away from this thread, you got served by numerous folks now you are just flapping in the wind sounding like a obumbles cheerleader

1. Fox news is for a whole new thread, but I will show you that no other media source of that stature has been shown to lie or mislead like Fox. You can't compare NYT supposed left lean with the 24/7 propaganda channel. EDIT: Last example I can think of was the unemployment graph last month that Fox showed the 8.6% mark as higher than the 9% mark, just so the line would trend up. Yeah, its that bad.

2. The book calls the party a secret, because the President didn't want anyone to know about this extravagant blowout during a recession. The propaganda channel is reporting all about this "secret". In fact, it was announced in a News Conference, pictures posted on the Whitehouse website, and video taken. It was no secret, and it was a party for the children of veterens.
3. Blablablabla
4. No thanks. If I'm making you uncomfortable, its only my job.

1. Fox news is for a whole new thread, but I will show you that no other media source has been shown to lie or mislead. You can't compare NYT supposed left lean with the 24/7 propaganda channel.

2. The book calls the party a secret, because the President didn't want anyone to know about this extravagant blowout during a recession. The propaganda channel is reporting all about this "secret". In fact, it was announced in a News Conference, pictures posted on the Whitehouse website, and video taken. It was no secret, and it was a party for the children of veterens.
3. Blablablabla
4. No thanks. If I'm making you uncomfortble, its only my job.

Fox News is the only media source that lies???

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

That's like saying all politicians tell the truth.

I can see reasoning with you is futile. I had hope too, after agreeing with you on the Unemployment thread. But shit you started arguing with me there too. All hope is lost on you now.

It was the way you presented it.

It's akin to when someone says, "Oh she's 'just the secretary'." Also, they're more than just bodyguards. And what makes them less qualified to judge the morality and competence of someone they spend more time with than anyone else? I guess it's that they're "just a bodyguard" huh? What qualifies you to disqualify them?

Yes, it came across as you being aloof and demeaning to the USSS. Go back, read it again and critically think that shit, ya fucking know-it-all. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (I have to use more rolleyes emoticons than you to get my point across).

Secretary is a good example. If my secretary told a reporter, "Headholio takes long lunch breaks" she'd be as qualified as anyone to say that. If she said "Headholio is a shitty engineer", well she wouldn't be qualified to say it, even though she is right down the hall and sees me every day. Same point with SS and Military issues.

What kind of SS worship should a good American citizen have? I thought you guys hated government employees? Seems funny you have such reverence for SS, so much so they are now unquestionable on any topic. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D

Secretary is a good example. If my secretary told a reporter, "Headholio takes long lunch breaks" she'd be as qualified as anyone to say that. If she said "Headholio is a shitty engineer", well she wouldn't be qualified to say it, even though she is right down the hall and sees me every day. Same point with SS and Military issues.

What kind of SS worship should a good American citizen have? I thought you guys hated government employees? Seems funny you have such reverence for SS, so much so they are now unquestionable on any topic. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D
What if your secretary sees you constantly fucking things up and calling up other engineers to clean up your fuck ups, she'd be damn qualified dont you think?
SS is there when other powerful/"relevant" people aren't, they are there when no one is watching, they are in my opinion the best to assess their temperament, Presidents can be nice level headed dudes with other politicians but when they are in the car with their wife or at home with just the agents, etc they shows their true colors

Top Bottom