Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What music do you guys listen to while lifting?

none of you fuckers like MUDVAYNE???? or the godfathers.....MOTORHEAD???. my gym's radio is always on the n.e.r.v.e. so its pretty cool. new 80s rock/new metal!!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Mudvayne is good, cept, when I lift, i want something that is gonna pump me up and something I can get into, so it has to have some kind of beat, not just a buncha screaming... but sometimes that no nonsense screaming pushes me through a tough squat workout!

AC/DC, Guns n Roses, Metallica, Crue, Nirvana (except "Polly"), any of the 80's or 90's metal stuff.

Gotta be hard and loud! --I was really into "Down with the Sickness" when that came out.

Thankfully, the dudes that own World gym in San Diego don't play anything that is soft or wimpy.

rap and hip hop all the way

DMX gets me fucking pumped !

HE rules

Victor

I agree with most of these. Heavy Metal is definately the best workout music. AC/DC is the shit. You guys left out the Crue, they have some kickass songs for hitting the iron. I like a lot of the 80's hairbands(I dont recommend working out to a power ballad though) Too bad the days when rock was king is over, now its damn rap. You cant force out 2 extra reps by listening to eminem! But "Kickstart your Heart", HELL YEAH!-WULF

why am i always out of the norm? lol........any hard deep cuts or remixes by danny tenaglia, steve lawler, behrouz, victor calderone, john digweed, roger sanchez etc....... i'm a product of my environment i guess.

I listen to the sound of weights being tossed around. Thats enough to get me going.
I was thinking of geting an MP3 player but headphones throw off my concentration for some reason

Prodigy kicks ass.
I also get into some instrumentals, like some of the tracks off the Fight Club sound track. I go to 24 hour fitness, and they play about the stupidest shit there is (backdoor boys, n'sync and all the other boy and girl bands) so you really gotta' bring your own music to function.

Top Bottom