Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What music gets you fuckers pumped the fuck up for whatever! Karma Awards inside bitches!

Yeah the production reeks of '80s Aussie cheese, but these guys had some good tunes.

silverstar1025 said:
Yeah used to be some real good clubs downtown, but they all got busted for the X and shut down :(

that is sad.

this thread needs more techno! some jungle drum and base would be siiiiick!!

and more goldendelicious, haha.

FriendlyCanadian said:
that is sad.

this thread needs more techno! some jungle drum and base would be siiiiick!!

and more goldendelicious, haha.

Yes, very sad. The ones all busted had the best music!! I can understand though they were constantly getting busted for the shit. It was obvious too when you had people passing out and shit and bouncers have to keep telling you to wake up. That stuff was acceptable at raves, but not at the clubs.

I will see what I can dig up for you this weekend at home. I have lots of music on my pc so I will pick through some of it and see what I can find for you.

silverstar1025 said:
Yes, very sad. The ones all busted had the best music!! I can understand though they were constantly getting busted for the shit. It was obvious too when you had people passing out and shit and bouncers have to keep telling you to wake up. That stuff was acceptable at raves, but not at the clubs.

I will see what I can dig up for you this weekend at home. I have lots of music on my pc so I will pick through some of it and see what I can find for you.

awesome, cant wait to hear it.

silverstar1025 said:
Where are you going to find the stuff and actually download the mp3s?

oh I'll find it, I'm pretty picky in the first place as you can tell, but I'll find a way to get it if I really like it.

FriendlyCanadian said:
oh I'll find it, I'm pretty picky in the first place as you can tell, but I'll find a way to get it if I really like it.

I really need to get some new techno, but ever since all the mp3 downloading lawsuits I get scared to download for free off the net. lol

Top Bottom