Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do nice guys finish last?

They couldnt get into my pants because they might get their dick snapped off for calling me a slut.... wanna bet? :qt:
LOL @ you pretending you don't wanna be treated like a naughty, bad girl who deserves a whooping.:evil:

yeah i'm not into the whores and sluts anymore i guess. i've been dealing with those shallow bitches since high school (hence why i never had to try). since i moved no one really knows me so i get to start over. i'm just going to be the same old me and see if i can find a girl i want to make my gf for the first time in a while. it's probably best this way because now i have the element of surprise on my side lol. no girls to gossip and shit about me now finally.

thanks for all yalls opinions and advice by the way.

Jump back on the horse mate ,the right girl she is out there !

Brad.

i thought i handled it pretty well considering my current situation actually. usually people do take themselves seriously when something serious happens. do you go through life laughing at all the bad shit that happens to you? didn't think so.

i left so i wouldn't "down" the party and yes she would have been better off but that's too late now.

how dare you say that i would "throw a back hand to assuage my pride"!?! do you even know me? again, i didn't think so.

i would say that yes i'm a bit sensitive and insecure right now, but do you need to bring that up right after this happened? no.

obviously girls haven't lately and thats why I started talking to her.

i swear if you just read what i said instead of trying to make me look like a bad guy you might have noticed when i said that i've been having trouble with girls lately.

maybe next time you'll be a bit more observant. i won't hold it against you this time tho so don't worry. just try to not to pick a fight with someone who you don't even know next time because internet tough guys are lame, everyone knows that.

i wouldn't wish this on anyone but maybe this kind of thing needs to happen to you so you know what's it like before you go and start talking about something you know nothing about.

You don't sound insecure.

This is why man used to use clubs and smack'em over the head. No such problems from other males. And why men still today love long hair on women, it's ingrained in out genetics to pull them to our love nest by the hair. ;-)

Whiskey

Top Bottom