Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do nice guys finish last?

Do you really want anything to do with a girl like that other than seksing her? It's all good if it's just physical, but if that's the case you need to not let shit like that bother you.

i didn't know she was like that... i'm glad i found out before i got aids tho lol. i just moved to this place and was getting to know everyone.

yeah i should probably just keep being myself. i don't want to attract someone who's attracted to a fake me. yall are really smart lol.

well i wouldnt say smart. its just kind of reality ya know? if you hook a hoe, she will always be hoe. if you act fake or hard, you will have to keep that front for a very long time if your looking for a solid relationship lol

Sorry your ego couldn't handle rejection orb. Instead of brushing it off & continuing to have a good time you decided to take yourself seriously & storm off in a tantrum. I mean seriously, thinking of busting someone's lip & putting a total downer on the party for everyone else there because he pulled ahead of you, you sure the girl would have been better off with you? What if she throws a cheeky comment at you a few weeks from now while casually dating, you going to throw her a backhand to assuage your pride?

Why would you need to work at "getting your game back" when you're usually the one being hit on anyway? Bit sensitive? Insecure?

You never know - with him making a comment like that in public they probably had already had sex or were regular fuck buddies and you just didn't know. Hopefully she's not that much of a slut because that would be pretty sad.

Welcome to reality bro, 96% of women are sluts. It's true. There are studies that support this.

Source: The truth about women

agreed. didn't read the article, but i wonder what the other 4% are? apprentice sluts, perhaps? and +1 to you, wolfman, for having the restraint to walk away and not risk violating your probation over some stank. she woulda given you herpes, anyway.

Top Bottom