Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What music gets you fuckers pumped the fuck up for whatever! Karma Awards inside bitches!

silverstar1025 said:
You wouldn't like any of my music. You seem to be digging all the metal and rock shit people are posting.
^^^^^^ from Silvers playlist

silverstar1025 said:
You wouldn't like any of my music. You seem to be digging all the metal and rock shit people are posting.

Post up, I really want to hear it, that's totally not true I might love it!

I like rock and roll alot ya.. ya I do! but right now I'd say have to say that GoldenDelicious is in the lead with untouched by the veronicas.. I listened to that like 4 times today working out.. and ha.. I was dancing to it in the middle of the gym..

GD pls post more stuff, oh my god I have alot of music to find from nickey's list, haha =) awesome.

Flyleaf? Good god, that chick sounds like a Christian version of Cindy Lauper, fronting a nu-metal band. It's like Evanescence Lite. I've seen them a couple of times, they played at my place of work. She's real nice though, and very very short. Gotta be about 5'0".

Re: What music gets you fuckers pumped the fuck up for whatever! Karma Awards inside

javaguru said:
I should explain, I had a reconciliation offer from an ex tonight; I did not accept.

Top Bottom