Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do nice guys finish last?

wolfman87

so i'm talking to this pretty girl at a pool party and i'm obviously the most fit/good looking guy there but i don't really like to show off. i just get out of the pool with this girl to go grab a drink (water for myself haha) when this fucking tool shed comes up and says, and i quote "hey slut, you need to get up to my room so i can fuck you already". now this kind of shit pisses me off so bad. so i step between him and her and tell him go learn some manners and to get us a drink while he's at it. he just looks at me and walks away with one of those little "are you serious laughs" but not really a laugh. obviously he didn't bring us the drinks but anyways.

so i turn back around and continue to converse with her for a few minutes and she told me she thought what i said to him was funny. i asked her if she knew him and she told me yes but she "despises" him and said he deserved worse. so after a few i tell her i'll be right back i'm gonna go grab those drinks.

what do you know... i get back and that fucking no style having ass mother fucking tool bag and that cock chasing sack tasting whore are walking up to HER apartment together.

now i'm going to be honest here, this has never happened to me before. i'm usually the one being hit on, so when i saw this shit i literally almost went berserk. actually i don't think that's a strong enough word. i had terrible thoughts and i had to leave the god damn party where i was having an awesome time before because i didn't want to do something stupid i would regret. so i went to my place and turned on some nirvana to chill out and seriously thought about breaking my probation to smoke a joint.

should i start acting like a complete jerk off? i mean i'm 10000% better than this faggot. maybe i should have just busted his lip then and there. i'm really dreading seeing them again because idk if i will be able to control myself if he (or she for that matter) say ANYTHING to me. i'm sure he's too much of a pussy to even look at me wrong so maybe i should just blind side his stupid ass. lol jk i can't get in trouble for a while.

thanks for listening it feels good getting this off my chest. i've been having a hard time with girls as of late for some reason and it's getting me down.

i never slept with her in the first place. i was just talking to her trying to get my game back. that was a joke i know lol this just has me pretty angry.

dude fuck her. if your really that confident about yourself (as am i) you'll be better off finding a good girl not some fucking whore. get me? you can do better than some bitch who sleeps with jerk offs

thanks man. i think that's my problem, i'm confident on the inside but i don't try to show off or anything like that. i've been called the strong silent type before. i never gave it much thought but maybe i should try to change that.

Do you really want anything to do with a girl like that other than seksing her? It's all good if it's just physical, but if that's the case you need to not let shit like that bother you.

thanks man. i think that's my problem, i'm confident on the inside but i don't try to show off or anything like that. i've been called the strong silent type before. i never gave it much thought but maybe i should try to change that.
im the same way bro. just look for something good. me and my girl are about to make 3 tears now and i met her without acting like a jackass. stay true to who you are and your lady will find you.

Top Bottom