Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What music do you guys listen to while lifting?

Old Hatebreed (new stuff is good too), Madball, All Out War, Old Blood For Blood.............as far as more mainstreem stuff is concerned, Tool, first Korn albulm, and Faith No More.
It all gets me going like a nice home-made ECA stack!

i am going to argue that Tool is NOT mainstream you bitch lol just playin, I just hate it when I goto school and people are like tool fans all of a sudden, it pisses me off lol it probably shouldnt cuz i LOVE Tool, seen them in concert like 5 times, lol waaaay back in the day my brother took me to my first tool concert, it "popped my heavy metal cherry" :D

Where are the vets now to chime, "Use the search function."? This question gets asked almost as often as, "What Do You Think Of *P Winny"; the answers are always the same: a list of heavy metal bands. The boys who lift the heavy iron often listen to heavy metal.

Preworkout I listen to trance, funky house, or hard tech house.

During the workout the sound of a plateloaded bar tremoring in syncopation with my muscles does it for me.

A few songs I like:

POD - Alive
Disturbed - Down with the sickness
Bachman Turner Overdrive - Takin care of business

:dance2:

Twitched said:

If you go to my gym..

this is what happens..

"toxicity of our CITY!!.."...*noises of the Rec Staff changing the station*..."girl I think that i'm in love with you!..."..

They always change the cool shit the rare times it plays to some whiny pussy shit in the middle of my deadlift set.

Twitched, stop posting things that happen to me under your username.

j/k
:lmao: Holy shit bro! The EXACT fuckin thing happens to me. And I mean EXACT. I was doing deadlifts one time and Toxicity was playing and they changed it right in the middle to fuckin Enrique Iglesias :redhot: Although, I think I got so pissed that they changed it to that PIECE OF SHIT song that it was the reason I got up 475. 2 funny. :lmao:

:bigbuck: boybands on left ---- me on right

mvmaxx said:

Twitched, stop posting things that happen to me under your username.

j/k
:lmao: Holy shit bro! The EXACT fuckin thing happens to me. And I mean EXACT. I was doing deadlifts one time and Toxicity was playing and they changed it right in the middle to fuckin Enrique Iglesias :redhot: Although, I think I got so pissed that they changed it to that PIECE OF SHIT song that it was the reason I got up 475. 2 funny. :lmao:

:bigbuck: boybands on left ---- me on right

haha...

They love turning on that song by whats her face.. Amanda carlton maybe?.. the piano one.. 1,000 miles I think..It totally kills my concentration.

i lift at night, and the gym is always tuned into "Love Line" with Dr. Drew and Adam Carrolla. i will be trying to focus on during a set of squats and then all the sudden will hear a chick say something like "is it normal that i set my cell phone on vibrate and stick it up my pussy so my boyfriend can call and get me off in class?" and then Dr. Drew will say that she was molested by her father who must have worked for AT&T. Then adam will hang up on her because she refuses to admit she is a lesbian crack whore. it is so distracting that i am happy when they finally put it back on top 40 crap.

Top Bottom