Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do nice guys finish last?

Sorry your ego couldn't handle rejection orb. Instead of brushing it off & continuing to have a good time you decided to take yourself seriously & storm off in a tantrum. I mean seriously, thinking of busting someone's lip & putting a total downer on the party for everyone else there because he pulled ahead of you, you sure the girl would have been better off with you? What if she throws a cheeky comment at you a few weeks from now while casually dating, you going to throw her a backhand to assuage your pride?

Why would you need to work at "getting your game back" when you're usually the one being hit on anyway? Bit sensitive? Insecure?

i thought i handled it pretty well considering my current situation actually. usually people do take themselves seriously when something serious happens. do you go through life laughing at all the bad shit that happens to you? didn't think so.

i left so i wouldn't "down" the party and yes she would have been better off but that's too late now.

how dare you say that i would "throw a back hand to assuage my pride"!?! do you even know me? again, i didn't think so.

i would say that yes i'm a bit sensitive and insecure right now, but do you need to bring that up right after this happened? no.

obviously girls haven't lately and thats why I started talking to her.

i swear if you just read what i said instead of trying to make me look like a bad guy you might have noticed when i said that i've been having trouble with girls lately.

maybe next time you'll be a bit more observant. i won't hold it against you this time tho so don't worry. just try to not to pick a fight with someone who you don't even know next time because internet tough guys are lame, everyone knows that.

i wouldn't wish this on anyone but maybe this kind of thing needs to happen to you so you know what's it like before you go and start talking about something you know nothing about.

I don't know you, but you sound pretty insecure. Especially with the whole "im more fit than this guy" comment.

just an observation. this is a fitness site you know. i mean it's in the name...

plus it's gotten me what i want in the past so it means something to me. i do work hard for what i have you know. you gotta have something to be proud of when you're broke as a joke.

Not for nuthin bro, but you got bitched cause you didn't know how to play the game. It's that simple. Maybe your awesome jackedness gets you girls some times, but no physical feature will ever stand up to real game. Not saying that kid had real game, but in that instance....scoreboard, son.

Not for nuthin bro, but you got bitched cause you didn't know how to play the game. It's that simple. Maybe your awesome jackedness gets you girls some times, but no physical feature will ever stand up to real game. Not saying that kid had real game, but in that instance....scoreboard, son.

yeah you're right my man. i guess i was a big fish in a little pond before and now i'm a little fish in a big pond. for now at least.

edit: nice avatar btw lol

Bitches dig Alpha Males, he tells here to get up to the room and fuck and you take up for her and treat her like a rose. She sees him as knocking her shit out the box and you as a premature ejaculator. Treat a lady like a whore and a whore like a piece of fucking bought and paid for meat and you will be golden everytime. Of course Im talking about in the sack, use your fucking brains when talking to women of intrest but don't come off like a pussy, most of them already have one and another would be too many.

yeah you're right my man. i guess i was a big fish in a little pond before and now i'm a little fish in a big pond. for now at least.

edit: nice avatar btw lol

lol. plus, dude (and you prob know all this), you gotta have flexible game if you want chicks all over the place. different types of girls, different types of social settings, different types of environments - they each call for different games and approaches.

Top Bottom