Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What music gets you fuckers pumped the fuck up for whatever! Karma Awards inside bitches!

FriendlyCanadian

<^> ( ' ' ) <^>
Platinum
I need to add some songs to my collection, to fuel my workouts, new stuff always seems to add a little extra edge.

fucking eh.

Blue Orchid - white stripes.

this song gets me hella pumped, I usually turn to this for big lifts, I don't know why, it's not my favorite song ever but it definately rocks my eardrums.

Tool Jambi - WITH 300 haha this is a fucking sick as balls song, I use this for squatting and shit, been using this one for a while, this clip is sick too fast forward 2:30 to skip the scene.

Tool - Eulogy - I don't know why but this song really keeps me going motivated and determined I get right pissed off and I just keep running as fast and hard as I can on the treadmill, fucking love this shit, I'll often fast forward it about 2 minutes in because it starts kind of slow.

Gorillas - Dare - I really like this song, it's fun good beat nice base, keeps me focused and energized. Song starts about 1:20 in.

White Zombie - More human than human - fuck ya this song makes me feel more human than human, fuck I found this clip it's hilarious Transformers skip to 0.47 it's fucking hilarious, haha, god I love youtube on days like this one.

Nine Inch Nails - Survivalism - Fucking good tune, great band, love this shit!

Post up mother fuckers! what gets you fucking pumped up for whatever reason, I want some new tunes, please help!

2000 k to what I think is the coolest amped up song that I add.
1000 k to second place
500 k to third place
250 k to fourth place.

just to make it interesting!

Last edited:
fucking cock balls none of that imbeding works shit fuck anus monkey!!! FUCK!! #@$@$@# I worked so hard, haha.

fuck I've got some editing to do.

Top Bottom