Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are good sources of low glycemic carbs for US bodybuilders?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I currently use oatmeal, brown rice, Barilla Multi-grain Plus pasta (with ALA omegas in it) and sweet potato.

Getting tired of sweet potatos taste to be honest with you. Anything else I can use?

Please list. Thank you.

Having high progesterone. Docs don't know where it keeps coming from. Then again, my docs are dumb fucks. Its not the HCG. Dropped the HCG a long time ago for a few weeks. And progesterone did not drop. Did notice that progesterone levels drop the lower my Test levels get. But I dont want to go below 1000. Even at 1000...progesterone stays at 2.5. That's over the 1.2 limit.

Read that progesterone also gets produced in the adrenals. But one my doc had ACTH levels tested out. And mine came out right smack in the middle. Dont know if that would be ANY indicator that my adrenals are over-producing progesterone.

Could it be all the sweet potatoes I eat? Been reading on the web that sweet potatos might either increase progesterone OR act like a progesterone.

I currently use oatmeal, brown rice, Barilla Multi-grain Plus pasta (with ALA omegas in it) and sweet potato.

Getting tired of sweet potatos taste to be honest with you. Anything else I can use?

Please list. Thank you.

you can sub the sweat potato with red skin potato. personally id be hitting the oats more and stay away from the pasta.

I personally dont think sweet potatoes could have that much of a profound effect on progesterone bro

Well then why do I have such high progesterone levels? And funny how Ive been having high Progesterone last 4 years. And it just so happens Ive been eating sweet potato for the last 5 years.

I read that progesterone cream is derived from Yams. And sweet potato is not that much different than Yams.

And I've been to a few "women" websites. Sites where they talk about "their" hormones and PMS etc etc. Many women "claim" that they feel better when they eat sweet potatoes. And many replied saying..."because sweet potatoes are like yams and progesterone is derived from yams...hence why you feel better. because you are getting in more progesterone"

Some women even said that they get the same feelings they get from progesterone cream FROM eating sweet potatos for a few days!

Something to think about.

you can sub the sweat potato with red skin potato. personally id be hitting the oats more and stay away from the pasta.

Bro, you're back is sick. You obviously know what you're doing. I diet on the weekdays. But on the weekends...I eat whatever I want. But in moderation of course.

What does YOUR diet consist of?

You're telling me that Oatmeal is your ONLY source of carbs for every meal you eat?

Chicken and Oatmel?
Steak and Oatmeal?
Tuna and Oatmeal? etc etc???

Red Skin potato? Aren't potatoes high glycemic. High in starch sugars?

Well then why do I have such high progesterone levels? And funny how Ive been having high Progesterone last 4 years. And it just so happens Ive been eating sweet potato for the last 5 years.

I read that progesterone cream is derived from Yams. And sweet potato is not that much different than Yams.

And I've been to a few "women" websites. Sites where they talk about "their" hormones and PMS etc etc. Many women "claim" that they feel better when they eat sweet potatoes. And many replied saying..."because sweet potatoes are like yams and progesterone is derived from yams...hence why you feel better. because you are getting in more progesterone"

Some women even said that they get the same feelings they get from progesterone cream FROM eating sweet potatos for a few days!

Something to think about.

Tis something to thing about, may have a read.

i suppose you cant underestimate the effects certain foods have on your body

Bro, you're back is sick. You obviously know what you're doing. I diet on the weekdays. But on the weekends...I eat whatever I want. But in moderation of course.

What does YOUR diet consist of?

You're telling me that Oatmeal is your ONLY source of carbs for every meal you eat?

Chicken and Oatmel?
Steak and Oatmeal?
Tuna and Oatmeal? etc etc???

Red Skin potato? Aren't potatoes high glycemic. High in starch sugars?

red skin is better than regular white. i was just suggesting it as a possible replacement for sweat.

if you are going for the super low effect id suggest more oats and less of the others. i may have misunderstood your post.

i personally respond better to a mix of carbs i eat a lot of fruits, berries, veggies, oats, all varieties of potatos, ect.

your right about the sweat potatos but i think you may be more sensitive to the issue than most.

thanks for the back compliment.

heres my most recently laid out daily diet

6am whey shake with berries
6:30 16 egg whites milk broccoli bananna cup of oats
7:30 mixed nuts berries
8:30 10oz chicken spinach apple sweat potato pepper onion
9:30 berries milk
10:30 8oz steak oats onions and peppers bananna
11:30 whey shake made in skim milk with egg whites, berries and oats
12:00 train then drink a big blast shake
get home from gym eat 16oz chicken white rice broccoli and grapes
sleap 4 hours
6pm eat 10oz chicken whole grains and spinach
7pm nuts and berries
8pm shake with eggs berries and oats
9pm nuts and berries
10pm fish sweat potato broccoli
11pm milk and berries
12pm 6oz chicken cup of oats broccoli
1pm 12 whole omega eggs mushrooms peppers onions
sleap 4 1/2 -5 hours
then start over again

also i drink a couple gallons of water, take varous enzymes, minnerals ect., thats the basics of my diet. there are other things involved here that make this work for me.

Top Bottom