Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

well giant fans... this is a sad day

M

madbomber31

it was nice wasnt it? dallas hasnt been the division winner in quite some time...

today sucked all around...

eh, fuck the giants.. fuck the cowboys.. fuck the injury gods...

AND FUCK PLAYING SOFT ASS DEFENSE!!!! i want change!

i don't want to see the ny giants make the playoffs so they can get bounced out after the first game. this team isn't winning shit. i rather go 6-10 and get some good draft picks and get ready for next year. i'm not an asswipe jets fan that gets happy with just making it to the playoffs.

fistfullofsteel said:
i don't want to see the ny giants make the playoffs so they can get bounced out after the first game. this team isn't winning shit. i rather go 6-10 and get some good draft picks and get ready for next year. i'm not an asswipe jets fan that gets happy with just making it to the playoffs.

LOL @ Jets fans and their false sense of reality.

fistfullofsteel said:

at least your shitty ass team can evaluate defensive talent... they let dhani air guitar jones go to FA... for a fucking reason!!!

madbomber31 said:
at least your shitty ass team can evaluate defensive talent... they let dhani air guitar jones go to FA... for a fucking reason!!!

really, i guess you don't see teams throwing the ball all over our fucking secondary. will demps couldn't tackle a dummy even if it was made of styrofoam. he is jason seahorn part II. the black version.

Top Bottom