Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobster 28 day Euro Pharmacies power bulk log

Thursday
Maxed out (like to the stops lol) the gym scale. Was a little damp from the rain I'd been in walking down so... home scale said 336lbs. Even though it was still tough and I got a great pump I was holding back a little to set me up for tomorrows max bench session. Currently, to the best of my knowledge, the best bench in my local gym is 205kg/451lbs by Shay

Dumbbell Hammer Curls
to 70kg/154lbs x 15 reps

s/s

EZ Skull Crushers
to 69kg/152lbs x 15 reps

MA Pulley P/Downs
stack x 20 reps

Friday
@ Powerhouse. Chris and Ken with me and I also coached and spotted Kirk on another station.

Close Grip Bench Press
warm ups, 60kg x 8, 80kg x 6, 120kg x 1, 140kg x1, 180kg x 1, 195kg/429lbs x 1 (lifetime PB), 200kg x fail. Dropped to 100kg x 21.
195kg-bench-jpg.17185

Iso Mid-Row
45kg x 8 reps, 90kg x 6 reps, 140kg x 4 reps (PB)
140kg-row-jpg.17183

960x0.png

So this is the last day of the EuroPharmacies/Purity Source Labs 28 day bulk. How did I do? Well I hit, at one point, an all time highest body-weight of 336lbs and maintained my previous best of 334lbs. As a 'bulk' it's 100% been the best ever.

Strength wise I'm right up there too. My all time best ever bench press of 429lbs, Another PB on the mid-iso row with 308lbs and other lifts went up very quickly.

I used EP sus and deca throughout (250mg each every 4th day) . Zero issues with PIP unless my injecting technique was poor. EP Dbol for the first 18 days at 30mg then I switched to 50mg a day of EP Anavar for power only over bulk. I also ran an AI. In addition, as i have for months now, EP MK677 at 25mg a day. The total doses was the highest amounts of PEDS I've ever ran and I deffo noticed how I felt on this cycle

Post cycle I fully expect to keep a lot of strength (if not all) as I'm focused on low rep strength right now but equally I'll drop at least 5-7lbs of body-weight. Being 336lbs is GREAT for strength but super poor for cardio so getting some level of comfort back in that area will be good. The bench press I'll restart a program on with the working sets reset at 145kg (5kg up from the last one). Some other lifts haven't maxed out so even losing some strength after a cycle wont play on my mind

960x0.png

So this is the last day of the EuroPharmacies/Purity Source Labs 28 day bulk. How did I do? Well I hit, at one point, an all time highest body-weight of 336lbs and maintained my previous best of 334lbs. As a 'bulk' it's 100% been the best ever.

Strength wise I'm right up there too. My all time best ever bench press of 429lbs, Another PB on the mid-iso row with 308lbs and other lifts went up very quickly.

I used EP sus and deca throughout (250mg each every 4th day) . Zero issues with PIP unless my injecting technique was poor. EP Dbol for the first 18 days at 30mg then I switched to 50mg a day of EP Anavar for power only over bulk. I also ran an AI. In addition, as i have for months now, EP MK677 at 25mg a day. The total doses was the highest amounts of PEDS I've ever ran and I deffo noticed how I felt on this cycle

Post cycle I fully expect to keep a lot of strength (if not all) as I'm focused on low rep strength right now but equally I'll drop at least 5-7lbs of body-weight. Being 336lbs is GREAT for strength but super poor for cardio so getting some level of comfort back in that area will be good. The bench press I'll restart a program on with the working sets reset at 145kg (5kg up from the last one). Some other lifts haven't maxed out so even losing some strength after a cycle wont play on my mind
@SteveMobsterG you're a champion at heart and on the weight 336lbs damn !

Top Bottom